01928 711 800
Fax
01928 711 884
E-mail:
recruit@rmg-uk.com
11th December 2015, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Re: RMG Recruitment

Hello guys myself Joy Wilton and I working as human resources management. I want to know about Recruitment Management Group(rms) recruitment news? I am interested to take part in recruitment process.
11th December 2015, 12:37 PM
Super Moderator

RMG group was Established in 1995 and it is an executive headhunting, search, selection, recruitment and talent acquisition firm based in Cheshire, England. They provide a nationwide and international service, having completed campaigns in 26 countries, encompassing most of Europe, the Middle East, India and China.

As per your query regarding RMG recruitment for the post of HRM.you need to visit to the official website which look like the below image:

now you need on vacancy menu on the right side of the page. A new page will be open will look like the below image:

in this page you will see the job posted with details of salary with sector, work location etc. of the job. In this page you will able to search job and also senfd you CV by providing the required details.

Here we are sharing the address details of RMG groups
RMG
Abbots Park, Runcorn WA7 3GH,
United Kingdom
Contact Number: +44 1928 711800
8th January 2016, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know about RMG (Recruitment Management Group) Recruitment Services so tell me fast??
8th January 2016, 05:11 PM
Super Moderator

As you want to know about RMGRecruitment Services

So here is the following recruitment services:

1 Executive Search-
it is Effective in sourcing senior or key positions for organizations, it revolves around a thorough understanding of the company background, business processes, strategies, future plans, work culture and Profiles of Preferred Candidates including business, personal and professional expertise.

2 Executive Selection-
Relevant for junior and middle management positions where the available network is sourced for candidates, in accordance with the given mandates and Profiles of Preferred Candidates.

3 Advertisement Process-
Recommended for multiple positions & specific technical/ functional profiles required by organizations across multi-locations.

4 Turnkey Staffing Solution -
This customized offering is undertaken for start-up organizations or those opting for a Talent Re-engineering exercise. it adopt a consultative approach based on a detailed understanding of the core business, and manpower structure. This enables us to design timely and cost effective recruitment solutions, functioning as a seamless extension of the HR department.
Address-

RMG (Recruitment Management Group) Executive Headhunters

Locye-Abbots Park, Runcorn WA7 3GH, United Kingdom

Phone:+44 1928 711800

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in