RMAT Site
RMAT Exam Form
How to Apply for RMAT
RMAT Dates
RMAT Question Paper
29th September 2012, 03:23 PM
Super Moderator

Re: RMAT MBA Syllabus

Here I am giving you syllabus of the Rajasthan Managament Aptitude Test for MBA as given below:-

Coverage No. of Questions
1 Reasoning and Aptitude 40
2 Data Analysis and Interpretation 40
3 Mathematical Ability 40
4 English Language Proficiency 40
5 General Awareness 40
Total No. of question -200
8th December 2015, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am Shalini and I am preparing for RMAT Exam for taking admission in MBA, can you please provide me syllabus of the RMAT Exam??
8th December 2015, 05:00 PM
Super Moderator

Rajasthan Management Aptitude Test is an entrance exam which is conducted by Rajasthan Technical University, Jaipur for taking admission into management programs offered by government and private management colleges in Rajasthan.

Syllabus of RMAT Exam:

QUANTITATIVE:

Geometry, (Lines, angles, Triangles, Spheres, Rectangles, Cube, Cone etc) Ratios and Proportion, Ratios, Percentages, In-equations Quadratic and linear equations Algebra, Profit & Loss, Averages, Percentages, Partnership, Time-Speed-Distance, Work and time, Number system, HCF, LCM, Geometric Progression, Arithmetic progression, Arithmetic mean, Geometric mean , Harmonic mean, Median, Mode, Number Base System, BODMAS, Mensuration, Alligation & Mixtures, Work, Pipes and Cisterns, Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Set Theory, Venn Diagram, Instalment Payments, Partnership, Clocks, Probability, Permutations & Combinations, Topics like Trigonometry, Vectors, Binomial Expansion, Co-ordinate geometry, Logarithm, Calendar, Maxima & Minima Progression, Surds & Indices and Complex numbers.

DATA INTERPRETATION:
Data Interpretation based on text, Data Interpretation based on graphs and tables.

REASONING:
Graphs can be Column graphs, Bar Graphs, Line charts, Pie Chart, Graphs representing Area, Venn Diagram, etc. Critical reasoning, Visual reasoning, Assumption-Premise-Conclusion, Assertion and reasons, Statements and assumptions, identifying valid inferences , identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments, Statements and conclusions, Cause and Effect, Identifying Probably true, Probably false, definitely true, definitely false kind of statement, Linear arrangements, Matrix arrangements. Puzzles, Syllogisms, Functions, Family tree - identifying relationship among group of people, Symbol Based problems, Coding and decoding , Sequencing , identifying next number in series, etc.

ENGLISH:
Comprehension of passage (Poems can also come). Verbal Reasoning, Syllogisms , Contextual usage, Analogies, Antonyms, Fill In the Blanks, Jumbled paragraphs with 4 or 5 sentences, Jumbled paragraphs (6 sentences with first and last fixed), Sentence Correction, Foreign language words used in English, Sentence completion, Sentence correction, odd man out, idioms, one word substitution, Different usage of same word etc.

GENERAL KNOWLEDGE/BANING AWARENESS:

Current Affairs, Business, Punch line of companies, Top officials of big companies, Major corporate events
Famous award and prizes
World Records
Books and authors
Science, History, Geography, International organisations
Important quotations
Social issues, Sports, Finance, Automobiles, Entertainment, Politics etc

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in