2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd June 2015, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

RK HALL IIT Kharagpur

I am a student of IIT Kharagpur and I want to organize a farewell party for my seniors. The matter of fact is that I want to organize the event at the RK hall so regarding that tell me that to whom I need to contact for conducting my event in that hall. Provide the contact detail of that person.
Similar Threads
Thread
LLR Hall IIT Kharagpur
IIT kharagpur MDP
Patel Hall IIT Kharagpur
IIT Kharagpur HR MBA
IIT Kharagpur MBA GD PI
IIT Kharagpur NRC
KV Kharagpur IIT
IIT Kharagpur Mmm Hall
IIT Kharagpur Fb
IIT Kharagpur Vs Hall
PNB Kharagpur
IIT Kharagpur Azad Hall
PDF in IIT Kharagpur
IIT Kharagpur Phd
IIT Kharagpur Kharagpur West Bengal
IIT Kharagpur - Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur India
Kharagpur IIT Law
XPS at IIT Kharagpur
SK Das IIT Kharagpur
JCB Hall IIT Kharagpur
31st January 2020, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Re: RK HALL IIT Kharagpur

Can you provide me details for the Radha Krishnan Hall under Halls of Residence located in IITK (Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur)?
31st January 2020, 07:53 PM
Super Moderator

Re: RK HALL IIT Kharagpur

Radha Krishnan Hall stands out for its unique culture, which is knitted around the principle of unity, especially its Wing culture, where boarders of all years live together, giving excellent exposure and enrichment to RKite's life. It has always stood as one of the foremost in the campus, be it sports, so-cults or the coveted Illumination.

Other Halls of Residence

RP:
Being the hall that is closest to the main entrance of IIT Kharagpur, Rajendra Prasad Hall of Residence boasts of being the hall with the largest number of boarders.
It motto of the Hall is ‘Gentlemen by Choice’ and the boarders of the hall give the fullest justice to their motto.

LLR:
Lajpatians go with the motto of “Karmanyeva hi samsiddhi hi”, mainly believes in two phrases “Hard Work” and “Fight Till the End”.
Lajpatians seek an opportunity to learn and excel at everything and every moment, be it sports, social and cultural activities, technology events, academics or pursuit of their own hobbies.
Lajpatians strive for an all-round and balanced development in both academic and extra-academic activities.

Azad:
Azad has always promoted its boarders to come up, nurture and showcase their talents. Having started ‘Illumination’ at IIT Kharagpur, life at Azad is always full of excitement and one could always count on a few incorrigible nutcases to spice up the lives of the hall residents.

Nehru:
Nehru Hall is the second oldest hall of residence.
The hall is well known for developing a culture, so unique and prosaic, that is systematically propagated from generation to generation.
A naive visitor on a wintry night, is indeed, often amazed at the abrupt transition to a warmth and bustle of relentless activity, as he steps inside from the cold and desolation.

Hall under Halls of Residence located in Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in