2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Rj SSC Ruselt

Hi I have given the exams of SSC/10th of Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan and now I a waiting for the result so tell me when the result will declare? How can I get the result fro the website of Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan?
Similar Threads
Thread
MDU rohtak b.com ruselt
RRB Tec Three Gorakhpur Ruselt
Ruselt MDU Rohtak
Rajasthan PTET Ruselt
HNBGU Ruselt
Kashmir University Ruselt
TBSE Ruselt
UP CPMT Ruselt
MLSU 1st year RUSELT
4th June 2018, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

Re: Rj SSC Ruselt

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Result of the Secondary Examination of the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education ?
4th June 2018, 08:58 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Rj SSC Ruselt

Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan is a board of education for school level education in the Indian state Rajasthan. RBSE is a state agency of the Government of Rajasthan and has its headquarters in Ajmer.

As you Asking for the Result of the Secondary Examination of the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education Let me tell you that At present the Result of the Secondary Examination is Not Available Here I am giving you the Procedure by Which you may get the Result of the Secondary Examination of the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education

Visit the Official site of the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan

There At the Mid of the page you may get the menu of Notification click on It , After clicking you may Redirect to the page from there you may get the Result of the Secondary Examination of the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education

Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan

Contact Details

Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan, Ajmer
Telephone : 91-145-2420597 Fax : 91-145-2420429

Tags
rajasthan board

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in