2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th October 2012, 10:47 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Rice university online MBA

You want to take admission in Rice University in MBA so you want to apply at here online so I am giving you procedure for that.

You can apply on that online from the official website after login I am giving you screen shot of the login page.

You would have also these for applying:

Professional resume should submit online.

Three personal essays should submit online.

Official test scores submitted to the Jones School (GMAT, TOEFL or PTE Academic).

24th November 2015, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

I would like to pursue an MBA from Rice University online please provide me details for the course as I would like to continue my work as well?
24th November 2015, 02:47 PM
Super Moderator

Rice University does not offer online MBA program but it provides an Executive program for which details are mentioned below:

LEADERSHIP AND STRATEGY EXECUTIVE FORUMS

The 5-day intensives, targeting expansion of an executive mindset, open and close each academic year for the EMBA student.

•Executive Forum I—personal leadership foundations and principles of strategy formulation
•Executive Forum II—applied strategic and critical decision making in the context of the functional skills acquired in the core
• Executive Forum III—enterprise-level strategy formulation and execution and leading the organization in change
• Executive Forum IV—an international management off-site intensive caps the global core and the MBA for Executives program

The Course Details are as follows:

The executive seminars run all the way through the program, providing a channel for integrating concepts across the disciplines as well as for executive skills development such as negotiations, communications, team dynamics, executive coaching, and career coaching

The core programme of study focuses on providing the student with the analytical skills necessary for robust critical decision making and with the depth of functional knowledge necessary to lead across the organization

In the third semester of the Course, students modify their MBA program by choosing from a set of electives. Each student can decide to focus on courses that deepen their general management expertise or choose to tilt their program towards advanced courses in specific areas.

The tuition fees for the Class of 2017 is $111,000. The tuition fees covers the complete 22-month schedule of course work and is billed in 25% increments over 4 semesters. An enrollment deposit of $2,000* is due upon acceptance and will be applied toward your first semester bill.

Address:

Jesse H. Jones Graduate School of Business
Rice University
P.O. Box 2932-MS 531
Houston, Texas 77252-2932

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in