2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th October 2012, 02:16 PM
Ramya devi G.t

Rice MBA Internship

Hey I want to know about the rice MBA Internship so can you please give me some details about it? Can you also give me some information about the course?
Similar Threads
Thread
Rice MBA ALP project
Rice University MS Finance
Rice MBA fees
RUI RUI DU Rice University
Rice MBA Employment Report
Rice MBA Deadlines
Rice MBA OSS
India Rice
Rice MBA Cost
Rice MBA Admissions
MBA Rice Cost
Rice MBA ALP Project
Rice Executive MBA
MBA rice university
Rice MBA GMAT
Joe soto rice MBA
ECGC Rice
MS In Rice University
Veterinarian Rice University
HHMI Rice University
27th October 2012, 11:31 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Rice MBA Internship

You want to know about the rice MBA Internship so I am providing you information about this.

Internships
Students in the full-time program are available for internships after their first year in the program. Because of the strong relationships among the Rice students and faculty, internships raise your company’s profile with the entire class.

Companies chosen for Action Learning Projects span numerous types of industries, sizes, and functions. Recent Action Learning Project Companies include:

ATP Oil & Gas
JP Morgan Chase Healthcare
Continental Airlines
Diamond Fiberglass
Savage Design
Weingarten Realty Investors
3rd November 2015, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

I would like to know about Rice’s career Development Centre which assists students in getting interships as well as Job placements?
3rd November 2015, 11:47 AM
Super Moderator

Rice University students and alumni interested in exploring new career and internship opportunities are invited to attend the annual Career and Internship Expo Feb. 6 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Gibbs Recreation and Wellness Center. The event is hosted by Rice's Center for Career Development (CCD) and the Jones Graduate School of Business' Career Management Center (CMC).

The expo will include more than 100 employers from throughout the Houston area and the U.S.

A list of employers is available are as follows:
Agar Corporation, Inc.
Air Liquide
Aker Solutions
Aon
Aspen Technology
Baker Hughes
Blackbaud, Inc
Calpine Corporation
Cameron
Capgemini Consulting

The entire list of employers are attached in the file below

This has always been an extremely effective recruiting event, and we're very excited to connect students and alumni with over 100 organizations in one day.

The best part of the event is that these organizations are here because they are truly interested in hiring Rice students and alumni. It's a wonderful opportunity for all who participate."

This is an amazing event that connects students and alums with employment opportunities. It also offers companies a platform not only to share their story but also to access a pool of talent for their multiple recruiting needs in one day.

CCD is hosting walk-in hours from noon to 1 p.m. through Feb. 6 for student résumé reviews and other questions. The CCD and CMC are open from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily.

The expo details are attached in the image attached below

2015 INTERNSHIP REPORT RICE MBA FULL TIME (As of August 14, 2014)

Address:

Jesse H. Jones Graduate School of Business
Rice University
P.O. Box 2932-MS 531
Houston, Texas 77252-2932
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Career & Internship Expo Participants.pdf (165.8 KB, 95 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in