2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th May 2015, 12:45 PM
Super Moderator

Resume Of IIM Ahmedabad Students

I am the student of MBA of Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad and I want to make my resume to apply for the job so can you please provide me the sample resume for MBA? Also provide me the instructions and the format of the resume?

As you want to download sample resumes of students of IIM Ahmedabad, so I am providing sample resumes:

IIM Ahmedabad Students Sample Resume:

Name: XXXX
Mobile:
Email:

Summary: I had completed my Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) from IIM Lucknow in 2013 (Specialization in Marketing and Finance). I am having total experience of 3 years 3 months and worked on data production, reporting, client solution, process analysis/solution, operations in Estate division.

Educational Qualifications:
Year Degree Institute/School Remarks
2000 SSC Maharashtra Board 74.40 %
2002 HSSC Maharashtra Board 68.33 %
2006 B.E. Amravati University 69.69 %
2013 PGDM IIM Ahmedabad 4.38 CGPA

Professional Experience:
Current Organization: MMTC Ltd
Position Deputy Manager
Location New Delhi
Duration 24-May-2013 to till date

Responsibilities : Managing operations of Estate Division, Data Management, Monitoring the Contractor work and his process of material handling, Examine quality of work, Managing the process of Tender Bids, Process Improvement, Create transparency in the work of contractor and reporting the status of work to Senior Executives.

Previous Organization: Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Position - Sr. System Executive
Location - Pune
Duration - July-2006 to August-2009 (3years)
Worked for Germany clients health care data production system. Role was to analyze and customize the process to increase work efficiency, client data delivery with the approval of client, and onsite manager. I was Module lead for 2 years and handled the responsibilities like training, module lead, problem analyst, generating new ideas like automation flow for technical group team, client interaction, and support system for onsite client and offshore support team.

Responsibilities:
Worked on Mainframe Data Production and operation Services for client from 16 countries
Headed production and operations for 1 of the 8 modules in the project for the client IMS
Single point of contact in project module of international operations; handled queries efficiently
Critically reviewed Production reports from all the16 countries to ensure zero errors in production delivery
Conducted project training and monitored performance of new trainees in learning system and operation of the project module
Handled work of documentation and updating the project process changes with client approval

Achievements:
Awarded Star of the Month by Cognizant for increasing efficiency of processes in project work
Successfully redesigned the process to increase efficiency in production flow by 66% for client
Received appreciation for Improved quality of project reports, resulting in 85% accuracy
Provided solutions for effective system production and operation as well as for rectifying errors
Designed a report optimization tool which increased work efficiency by 55% and reduced delays

Professional/Technical Skills:
Knowledge of Mainframe System/SPSS
Expertise in MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
Currently learning SAS Programming
Good interpersonal communication skill
Excellent team player and ability to lead the group of people
System Technical knowledge of computers
Knowledge on statistical analysis area dealing with operations management.

IIM Ahmedabad Students Sample Resume:

Last edited by sumit; 19th November 2019 at 11:35 AM.