2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th August 2015, 03:52 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Results MBA Bangalore University

As you want to get the results of exam of MBA 1 semester of Bangalore University so here is the information of the same for you:

Here for your reference I am giving you the process of getting the results of exam of MBA 1 semester of Bangalore University:

(1). Firstly go to the official website of Bangalore University which looks likethis image:

(2). Now on this page at the top you will find some tabs and from those tabs choose the tab of “Results”

(3). Now you will be directed to the next page which looks like this image:

Now on this page you will get the results of exam of MBA 1 semester of Bangalore University

Contact Details:
Bangalore University
Jnana Bharathi Campus Off Mysore Road,
Bengaluru,
Karnataka 560056
India

Map Location:
[MAP]Bangalore University Bengaluru,Karnataka[/MAP]
7th November 2015, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir this is ajay I want to know about the process of getting MBA result of Bangalore University so please make it fast fo me
7th November 2015, 04:20 PM
Super Moderator

Bangalore University is located in the Garden City of Bangalore appropriately hailed as the “I.T. Capital of India”, this university was established in July 1964 as an off shoot of the University of Mysore, primarily to include institutions of higher learning located in the metropolitan city of Bangalore and the districts of Bangalore, Kolar and Tumkur, which eventually became a separate university.

This university announced his courses result on its website.student wants to see its website and they should be updated with their university.

Here I’m giving you process to seeing your result on Bangalore university:
>> to see your result you should to Bangalore Universities official website:bangaloreuniversity.ac.in
>> now a site page will be open.in this front of this page result option is available click on result.
>> now a result page will be open.
>> in this page enter your Register number to see your result: the page will be like that;(May june 2015)
BANGALORE UNIVERSITY PORTAL | Powered By Attris Technologies

Now follow the step next by next than select your course and see your result.

Here I’m attaching a PDF format file of Bangalore university with its course details:

http://bangaloreuniversity.ac.in/wp-...ses-100715.pdf

you can contact here for more detail:

GENERAL ENQUIRY Reception – Jnana Bharathi Campus 080-22961000

GENERAL ENQUIRY - EXAMINATION RELATED INFORMATION Personal Section
Registrar ( Eva)
Examination Branch
JB Campus 080-22961013,
080-23214417

GENERAL ENQUIRY - EXAMINATION RELATED INFORMATION Personal Section
Registrar ( Eva)
Examination Branch
Central College Campus 080-22961007