2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st February 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Re: Results of JIPMER entrance Exam

Hello sir I want to know result date of JIPMER entrance Exam so here can you please give me details ?
21st February 2016, 01:07 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Results of JIPMER entrance Exam

Hey as The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research is a medical school in India, and the oldest to teach European medicine in Asia. It is located at Pondicherry, the capital of the union territory of Puducherry, in southern India

As per my idea at present exam has not held so there is no declaration of result date

Nationality:

Candidates should be an Indian National.

Qualification required

The Higher / Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher / Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio-technology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) or any other elective with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.

JIPMER entrance Exam dates

Address:

Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research

Dhanvantri Nagar,

Gorimedu,

Puducherry, 605006

Phone: 0413 229 8288

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in