2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th May 2015, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Result of JIPMER MTS

I had applied for Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) at Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER), Puducherry and now looking for Result of Recruitment so please tell me that they will inform me on my Email ID or I have to visit JIPMER?
Similar Threads
Thread
Staff Nurse Result JIPMER
Jipmer opd
All About JIPMER
Pgi jipmer
Mph course in JIPMER
Jipmer srf
MTS Result JIPMER
JIPMER BSc
BDS in JIPMER
Date of Result of JIPMER
Jipmer dm
Jipmer pdf
Mts jipmer
JIPMER MTS Result When
DNB In JIPMER
MMC Vs JIPMER
JIPMER May PG
JIPMER MTS Result
Jipmer mpt
JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Entrance Result
6th May 2020, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Re: Result of JIPMER MTS

Can you tell me the process to check the result for MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) Posts from the official website of Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)?
6th May 2020, 03:54 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Result of JIPMER MTS

The process to check the result for MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) Posts from the official website of Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) is as follows:

Visit the official website of Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)

Click to More under Latest Updates on the left of the home page

On the new page, you will get the Result

That page will look like this:

Few Things available on the Page

Exams: JIPMER MD/MS and MDS / PDF and PDCC - July 2020 (EXTENSION OF LAST DATE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION & REVISION FOR ENTRANCE EXAM DATE)

Exams: Circular - Final & Regular exams (Theory/Practical) for PG & UG Students as per advisories issued by MCI

JIPMER in NEWS 02-05-2020

General: Precautionary Measure to Contain COVID-19.

General: National Pension System (NPS) Revised Partial/Conditional Withdrawal Rules, JIPMER, Puducherry

General: Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Package - Insurance scheme for Health Workers fighting against COVID-19

General: B.Sc. Nursing Webinar class from 04.05.2020 to 30.05.2020 (I year to IV year)

Jobs: Recruitment of faculty posts on regular basis for AIIMS Bibinagar, Telangana

Jobs: Extension of last date of submission of application for RECRUITMENT OF FACULTY FOR AIIMS BIBINAGAR, TELANGANA ON CONTRACT BASIS

General: Effective use of Aarogyasetu App for breaking the chain of transmission of COVID-19

Jobs: Extension of last date for application for SRF in SERB project in Department of Biochemistry, JIPMER

General: Reminder -Submission of PG protocols

General: Submission of Proposals - Institutional Committee for Stem Cell Research
JIPMER in NEWS 29-04-2020

General: Admin-1(Promotion Cell) : Seniority lists -2020 for MRS/AMRO-tentative seniority list

General: Retirees of the Month April 2020

Contact Detail:

Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research,
Jipmer Campus Rd, Gorimedu,
Dhanvantari Nagar,
Puducherry, 605006

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in