2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th August 2015, 03:28 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Reserve Bank of India recruitment legal

As you want to get the details of post of Legal Officer in Grade B in Reserve Bank of India so here is the information of the same for you:

As on 6 August 2015 there is no latest vacancy of post of Legal Officer in Grade B in Reserve Bank of India

SO here for our reference I am giving you the details of last time when it came:

Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualifications

Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters/years.

For PWD candidates, minimum required marks shall be 45% in Bachelor’s Degree in Law in the aggregate of all semesters/years.

Desirable:

Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Law with 60% marks or equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters/years or Master’s Degree in Law.

Candidates must be proficient in computer applications.

Experience:
Essential:

At least two years’ experience as an Advocate or as a Law Officer in the Legal Department of a large bank/financial institution /statutory corporation /company and/or legal associate /legal consultant in an Advocate’s or Solicitor’s office or in the Legal Department of Central/State Government or as teacher in law in a Law College /University.

Desirable:

Special knowledge of Banking Law, Company Law, Labour Law and Constitutional Law and experience in drafting of pleadings and documents.

Age Limit:

Candidates must not have crossed the age of 32 years

Scheme of Selection:

Selection will be through Written Examination (‘WE’) and interview.

Exam Pattern:

Syllabus:
Paper I - General Knowledge of Law

(i) Constitutional Law
(ii) Administrative Law
(iii) Principles of Statutory Interpretation
(iv) Law of Evidence
(v) Contract Act,1872
(vi) Transfer of Property Act,1882
(vii) Negotiable Instruments Act,1881
(viii) Registration Act,1908
(ix) Code of Civil Procedure,1908
(x) Legal Drafting, etc.

Paper II - (English):

Essay,
Precis writing,
Comprehension and
Business/Office Correspondence.

EXAMINATION CENTRES:

Ahmedabad
Jaipur
Bangalore
Jammu
Bhopal
Kanpur
Bhubaneswar
Lucknow
Kolkata
Mumbai
Chandigarh
Nagpur
Chennai
New Delhi
Guwahati
Patna
Hyderabad
Thiruvananthapuram

APPLICATION FEE (Non-Refundable):

100/- (Rupees one hundred only). No fee is payable by SC/ST/PWD candidates.

Pay Scale:

Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ` 21,000/- p.m. in the scale of ` 21000-1000-30000-EB-1000-32000-1100-36400 applicable to Officers in Grade B and they will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local allowance, House Rent Allowance, Family Allowance and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments to direct recruit Grade B Officers are approximately ` 43,216/-(including House Rent Allowance).

Contact Details:
Reserve Bank of India
6, Sansad Marg,
Sansad Marg Road Area
Sansad Marg Area
New Delhi,
Delhi 110001
India

Map Location:
[MAP]Reserve Bank of India Sansad Marg Area New DelhI[/MAP]
22nd November 2015, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know about the recruitment for legal officer of Reserve Bank of India so please provide me information about this.
22nd November 2015, 02:56 PM
Super Moderator

LLB graduates with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply for “Legal Officer (Grade B)”post in RBI. 2 years work experience is a pre requisite for this post.

Eligibility Criteria:

(I) Educational Qualifications

Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate with a minimum of 50%

(i) For PWD candidates, minimum required marks shall be 45% in Bachelor’s Degree in Law in the aggregate of all semesters/years.

(ii) In case University/Institute defines criteria for conversion of Aggregate Grade Point into percentage of marks, the same will be accepted.

Special knowledge of Banking Law, Company Law, Labour Law and Constitutional Law and experience in drafting of pleadings and documents.

The age of candidates must not exceed the 32 years. Reservation is given as per rules.

Selection procedure

Selection will be through Written Examination (‘WE’) and interview.
Written exam consists of an objective and descriptive type questions.

Paper pattern

Syllabus:

Paper I - General Knowledge of Law

(Objective and Descriptive Type):

(i) Constitutional Law
(ii) Administrative Law
(iii) Principles of Statutory Interpretation
(iv) Law of Evidence
(v) Contract Act,1872
(vi) Transfer of Property Act,1882
(vii) Negotiable Instruments Act,1881
(viii) Registration Act,1908
(ix) Code of Civil Procedure,1908
(x) Legal Drafting, etc.

Paper II - (English): Essay, Precise writing, Comprehension and Business/Office Correspondence.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in