2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd December 2014, 11:51 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Required Qualification for Brake Inspector

Here I am giving you all details regarding Brake Inspector including Required Qualification. Brake Inspector is also called as Motor Vehicles Inspector.

Examination for Motor Vehicles Inspector, Grade-II is conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) in the Tamil Nadu Transport Subordinate Service.

Eligibility:

Age relaxation up to 5 years is available for persons those who are affected by the ban order as per the orders of the Government.

Educational Qualification:
Pass in the SSLC Examination with eligibility for admission in College courses of studies in the Universities in this State. (11 years course of study).

Diploma in Automobile Engineering (3 years course) or a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (3 years course) awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu.

Experience of having worked for a period of not less than one year; both on vehicles fitted with Petrol Engines and Vehicles fitted with Diesel Engines on a full time basis in an Automobile workshop which undertakes repairs of Light Motor Vehicles, Heavy Goods Vehicles and Heavy Passenger Motor Vehicles.

Must hold a Driving Licence Authorising him to Drive Motor Cycle, Heavy Goods Vehicles and Heavy Passenger Motor Vehicles

Must have experience in Driving Heavy Transport Vehicles for a period of not less than six months.

Procedure to apply:
Application can be obtained from the Post Offices on payment of Rs.30/- and Examination fees is Rs.100/- through the TNPSC website.

Filled application form along with the enclosures should be sent to:
The Controller of Examinations,
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC),
Omanthoorar Government Estate,
Anna Salai, Chennai - 600 002

Exam Pattern:

Written Test:
Automobile Engineering
Mechanical Engineering

Interview and Record - 40 marks

Brake Inspector Qualifications:

18th February 2016, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have some details about past exam conducted by tnpsc motor vehicle inspector the exam had held on 2009&2012 between this past exam there are 3 years gap now we are in 2016 still now they didn't notice about requirement detials where notifications will post on this year are it postpond I am eagerly waiting for that examination pls will you may know any detail's about this notification pls notify me sir this my kindly request sir
1st October 2019, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi buddy as I want to appear in WBPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector/Brake Inspector recruitment exam so for it would like to Required Qualification, so will you plz let me know abou the same here ??
1st October 2019, 12:28 PM
Super Moderator

West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has Published notification of Motor Vehicle Inspector/Brake Inspector vacancies.

Vacancy Details
Post Name
Motor Vehicle Inspector 74

Qualification
Applicants should possess Bachelors degree of a recognized University

Age Limit
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 39 Years
Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.

Key Dates
Starting Date for Apply Online: 27-01-2019
Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment through online: 17-02-2019
Last Date for Offline Fee Payment: 18-02-2019
Date of Exam: 07-04-2019

Fee
For Others: Rs. 160/- + Service Charges
For SC/ ST & PWD of WB: Nill
Payment Mode: Online/ Offline

West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Motor Vehicle Inspector/Brake Inspector recruitment 2019

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in