2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th September 2014, 03:25 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Required Criteria for Accenture

You are looking for Required Criteria for Accenture placement, here I am giving:

The candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% in 10th

The candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% in 12th

The candidates should have secured a minimum of 60% in Grduation

The candidates should not have any Backlogs

Skills required:
You should have Good communication skills
You should have Good command in:
Aptitude topic Questions
Reasoning topic Questions

You should have Good command in your Technical course like;
Analytical Skills

JAVA
ORACLE- D2K
ORACLE - APPLICATIONS
DOT NET
MAINFRAMES
SAP-BO
SAP - BI
SAP - ABAP
PEOPLE SOFT

Selection procedure ;
Selection is based on following stages:

Written Exam
Group discussion (Optional)
Technical Interview
18th March 2015, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

I am sagar and I just completed my engineering in IT and looking forward to join Accenture. Kindly provide me with the required criteria.
18th March 2015, 04:23 PM
Super Moderator

Hi sarthak…

Its indeed a very good decision that you are choosing accenture as the first company to join in as a enginner …

Before providing you with the details you have asked for I would like to tell you the about the accenture:

About:

Accenture is a among one of the Best IT companies in the world which operates on global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 281,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries.

It is known for its Combining property which involves unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies.

Following are some of the qualities of accenture that makes it different and preferable from rest of the IT companies:

1 .The first and foremost reason is attributed to its extensive industry expertise.

2 .Also it had broad and evolving service offerings.

3. It is known for its expertise in business transformation outsourcing.

4 . This company has a history of technology innovation and implementation which includes various research and development capabilities, on which it spends approximately $300 million annually.

5 . The Commitment to the long-term development of our employees
Has resulted in making a proven and experienced management team.

The eligibility criterias for accenture as as:

1. You should have completed your engineering with IT or CS branch.

2. The aggregate percentage in your degree should me minimum 70%.

3. You should not have any backs in any of the semester.

4. The companies seeks only those candidates which have a good
knowledge in any of the programming language.

5. The last criteria is that you should have a good English knowledge
as the companies may send you to do work and operations on its overseas branches.
The selection process for entry level hires at Accenture is as a there stage process which includes:
A) Aptitude Test
B) Technical Interview &
C) HR Interview.

Each stage is an elimination round.

Along with these facilities following are the benefits you will get at Accenture:

1.Through “Celebrating Performance” points, your performance gets rewarded with points that can be exchanged for tangible products.
2.The “Employee Referral Program” provides you the bonuses to employees who successfully refer their friends to Accenture.
3.The “Employee Share Purchase Plan” is available to eligible Accenture employees which provides you with opportunity in participation to build equity ownership by purchasing Accenture shares at a discount.
4.Accenture provides you with several market relevant benefits and programs, such as:
.Medical insurance
.Bonuses for years of service with Accenture
.Privileges provided to individuals throughcompany associations with select organizations.
5.In India, the company offer the employees the people transportation to and from our offices, 24X7 cafeterias and gyms in facilities-and importantly, a safe, secure and highly professional work environment.
# Hope you have been satisfied by the answer provided..t
Thank you..

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in