2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st February 2017, 02:22 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Registered Dietitian Exam Application

Registered Dietitian Exam acronym as RD Exam is taken every year by Indian Dietetic Association to award registration to applicants who successfully qualify in it.

Passing of RD Exam is mandatory for those candidates who want to become Registered Dietician in India.

Please find the below attached file for the Registered Dietitian Exam Application form:

Exam Eligibility

Educational Qualification

You should have done Graduation in Nutrition & Dietitian or Post Graduate Diploma in Nutrition & Dietitian or Master’s Degree in Nutrition & Dietitian.

Internship and Experience

You should have completed six months internship (after completion of qualifying exam) in a multi-specialty hospital recognized by IDA for internship (as per the hospital list on the website) & supervised by a Registered Dietician (RD) or a senior dietician with at least 10 years experience.

Registered Dietitian Exam Syllabus

Registered Dietitian Exam Syllabus of Paper I

Human Physiology
Biochemistry
Physiologic and Metabolic Changes in Disease
Food Microbiology, Sanitation and Hygiene

Registered Dietitian Exam Syllabus of Paper II

Human Nutrition and Meal Management
Community Nutrition
Diet Therapy (Theory)
Nutrition Education and Dietetic Counseling
Food Services Management
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Registered Dietitian Exam Application form.pdf (204.2 KB, 458 views)
1st October 2017, 07:16 AM
anushree Sinha

Re: Registered Dietitian Exam Application

I am planning to apply for the Registered Dietitian Exam acronym as RD Exam and want application form. Will you provide me Registered Dietitian Exam Application form along with important dates to apply also provide me Registered Dietitian Exam Syllabus for preparation?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in