2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th May 2015, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Reference Books For IIFT

I am appearing in the IIFT Entrance Exam, now I start my preparation of this exam and want to buy some reference books for the preparation of IIFT Entrance Exam so can you please suggest me the names of some good books of it so that I start my preparation from these books?
Similar Threads
Thread
Reference Books for SRMEEE
ARS NET Reference Books
MBA reference books
Reference books for MBA
Reference Books for LIC AAO Exam
IIT JAM Reference Books
UPSC Reference Books
Reference Books for IES EEE
SET and NET Exams reference books
CAT Reference Books
Reference Books for Commerce
CDS Exam Reference Books
IES reference books?
Reference books apart from NCERT books
Reference Books for IIT
Reference Books for UGC NET Commerce
Reference books for CAT
Reference books for GATE
IIT JEE Chemistry reference books
IES Reference Books Electrical
16th July 2018, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Re: Reference Books For IIFT

Can you list me the names of some of the good reference Books for preparation of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Entrance Examination?
16th July 2018, 05:59 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Reference Books For IIFT

The names of some of the good reference Books for preparation of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Entrance Examination are as follows:

IIFT 2018 Year Wise & Section Wise (Solved Papers 2006-2017) : IIFT Year Wise & Chapter Wise (ENG, Paperback, Gautam Puri)

IIFT 2018 Year Wise & Section Wise (Solved Papers 2006-2017) Paperback 13 Jan 2018
by Gautam Puri (Author)

Wiley's Exam Xpert IIFT (Indian Institute of Foreign Trade) Admission Test

Year-wise Solved Papers 2006 - 2016 for IIFT (Indian Institute of Foreign Trade) 2017 2017 Edition (English, Paperback, Gautam Puri)

IIFT Mock Tests and Solved Papers (English, Paperback, Arihant Experts)

IIFT Syllabus - Section-wise
English Comprehension: This section covers generally two sub-topics which are Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension. This section is likely to be moderate on the difficulty scale.
GK & Business Awareness: This section may have questions from various topics and the difficulty level of the same can vary from moderate to tough.
Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation: According to the IIFT syllabus, this section is likely to contain 20-25 objective questions. And, it is likely to be difficult considering the previous years record.
Quantitative Ability: The Quantitative Ability part is usually the most difficult section for candidates. It needs a lot of practice.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in