2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st August 2012, 04:40 PM
Rohit Mathur

Recruitments in BSNL

I am searching for the job so I want to apply for the
BSNL Recruitments so tell me that how many posts are offered in the recruitment and provide me the page where I can get the recruitments detail?
Similar Threads
Thread
Jobs Recruitments
SLM Recruitments
Advance Recruitments PTY LTD
SSC Sub Inspector Recruitments
Recruitments Kerala
New recruitments TCS
RBI MBA Recruitments
Recruitments at Ministry of AYUSH
Allahbad Bank Recruitments
CTET Recruitments
Recruitments PSU
Vodacom Recruitments
US Recruitments
Recruitments oracle
Www.Recruitments.Nic.in
Recruitments Railways
NHS Executive Recruitments
Recruitments NMDC
DYNCORP Recruitments
Agricultural recruitments
2nd August 2012, 11:48 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Recruitments in BSNL

You are searching for job in BSNL so at present there is no vacancy available in BSNL. Last vacancy which was offered by BSNL for the post of Junior Telecom Officer. Last date to apply for this post is gone in 12th December 2012 and its exam also conducted on 19th February 2012. After this BSNL didn’t publish any recruitment notification. For more detail you can contact on following address:

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited),
Sector 19,
Noida
4th November 2015, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi I would like to know the current jobs available with BSNL as I would like to apply for the same?
4th November 2015, 12:54 PM
Super Moderator

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. was integrated on 15th september 2000. It took over the business of giving telecom services and network management from the former Central Government Departments of Telecom Services (DTS) and Telecom Operations (DTO), with effect from 1st October‘ 2000 on going concern basis

The current jobs available with BSNL are as follows:

Special Recruitment Drive (SRD) for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates for the post of Junior Accounts Officer(JAO) in BSNL

Special Recruitment Drive (SRD) for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates for the post of Junior Telecom Officer (Telecom){JTO(T)} in BSNL

Special Recruitment Drive (SRD) for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates for the post of Junior Telecom Officer (Civil){JTO(C)} in BSNL

To get all the details about the vacancies please follow the below process:

Please visit the official website of BSNL which looks like the image attached

Please scroll down to the bottom of the page where you will get a section for about us.

Under this section you will find a link for HRD, please click on this link, a new page will load which looks like the image attached

On this page on the left side of the page you will see a link for HRD please click on it and a list will appear.

Please click on the Jobs link which will give you a list of all the current opening and openings which were available recently and expired.

Please click on the individual link of current jobs to get all the details of the job about the eligibility criteria and last date of application etc.

Please follow the above process for future reference as well.

Contact Information:
Registered & Corporate Office
Bharat Sanchar Bhavan
Harish Chandra Mathur Lane
Janpath, New Delhi-110 001

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in