2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Recruitment in TIFR

Can anyone tell me please tell me is there any vacancy available at the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR)? If yes then will you please tell me what the post vacant at there is? Also tell me what are the qualifications needed for applying for this post? Give me the link to download the application form for applying for the vacant post at Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR)?
Similar Threads
Thread
MBA in TIFR
Dcs tifr
TIFR Imo
TIFR OOTY Recruitment
TIFR Web
Cs tifr
TIFR Recruitment
Ibs tifr
TIFR DBS M.Sc
TIFR NCRA Recruitment
Phd from TIFR
Tata TIFR Mumbai Recruitment
NCRA TIFR Recruitment
TIFR Scientific Officer Recruitment
TIFR Recruitment of Engineers
TIFR Dec Key
TIFR Bangalore Recruitment
CST to TIFR
TIFR Phd
Recruitment in TIFR Mumbai
29th May 2015, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Recruitment in TIFR

Please tell me when requirement will publish for assistant professor in Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) I want to know this because I want to apply for this requirement. So please tell me about this?
9th December 2015, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Re: Recruitment in TIFR

Hello sir I want to know is there any job vacancy for Recruitment in TIFR so here can you please give me details ?
9th December 2015, 11:53 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Recruitment in TIFR

Hey as The Tata Institute of Fundamental Research is a research institution in Mumbai and Hyderabad, India, dedicated to basic research in mathematics and the sciences.

Name of the Posts:

Medical Officer: 01 Post

Scientific Assistant: 01 Post

Assistant Security Officer (A): 02 Posts

Tradesman (Mason): 01 Post

Tradesman (Mechanical): 01 Post

Work Assistant (Electrical): 01 Post

Educational Qualification:

Candidates should have MBBS or MD (Internal Medicine) for Medical Officer, B.Sc or Graduation with minimum 55% marks for Scientific Assistant Graduation for Assistant Security Officer, SSC or equivalent, ITI, NTC & NAC (60% marks) awarded by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) in the relevant trade for Tradesman (Mason) and , Tradesman (Mechanical) SSC or equivalent, ITI pass certificate from a recognized Institute in the trade of Electrician for Work Assistant (Electrical)& have relevant experiences.

Age Limit:

Candidates age limit should be 40 years for Medical Officer and Assistant Security Officer

33 years for Scientific Assistant

28 years for Tradesman (Mason):

31 years for Tradesman (Mechanical)and Work Assistant (Electrical )

Age relaxation will be applicable as per extant GOI rules.

Selection Process:

Candidates will be selected based on test/ interview.

How to Apply:

Eligible candidates can send their printed copy of online application form along with all relevant documents by post must super scribe the post applied for, advertisement No. & serial number of the post on the envelope to the Head, Establishment, TIFR, Homi Bhabha Road, Navy Nagar, Colaba, Mumbai 400 005 on or before 10-12-2015.

Last date for applying 10-12-15

Address:

Tata Institute of Fundamental Research

Dr. Homi Bhabha Road,

Navy Nagar,

Near Navy Canteen,

Mandir Marg,

Colaba, Mumbai,

Maharashtra 400005

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in