2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd December 2015, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Re: Recruitment Of Outstanding Sportsmen In Indian Air Force

Hello sir I want to know eligibility criteria for Recruitment Of Outstanding Sportsmen In Indian Air Force so here can you please give me details ?
3rd December 2015, 06:16 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Recruitment Of Outstanding Sportsmen In Indian Air Force

Hey as per my idea here I am giving you basic information regarding Recruitment Of Outstanding Sportsmen In Indian Air Force

Eligibility for Indian Air Force

Qualification:

Passed Matriculation or equivalent examination

Sports Discipline:

Basketball, Gymnastics, Football, Hockey, Weight Lifting, Wrestling, Handball and Cycle Polo.

sports discipline

Represented the country in Junior International meet (s) in any of the above sports discipline.

Attained up to fifth place in Junior National Championship or Inter University Championship in Individual sports events.

in team events, the individual should have represented state in Junior National Championship or Inter University Championship or National School Tournaments conducted by School Games Federation of India (SGFI).

Preference will be given to medal winners in all the above three categories.

Born between on Jul 1987 and 28 Feb 1991 (Both days inclusive)

Medical Standards:

Height: Minimum acceptable height: 152.5 cm

Chest: Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm

Weight: Proportionate to height and age

Vision: Minimum visual standard: Unaided 6/36, corrected with glasses to at least 6/9 in each eye,

Corneal Surgery (PRK / LASIK) is not acceptable

Hearing: Candidates should have normal hearing i.e., able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 metres with each ear separately. (Ears to be free of wax)

Dental: Should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points

Health: Candidates should be free from any Medical or Surgical deformity. He should be free from all communicable diseases and skin ailments.

Candidates must be physically and mentally FIT to perform duty in any part of the world, in any climate and terrain

Terms and Conditions for Indian Air Force
Tenure:

Enrollment is for initial period of 20 years extendable up to the age of 57 years.

Training:

Training schedule is of 24 weeks for non-tech trades. Training is however liable to be terminated at any time if the trainee fails to achieve the required standards in academic, profession, physical fitness and discipline or is found to be medically unfit.

Address

Secretary
Air Force Sports Control Board
C/O 412 Air Force Station,
New Delhi – 110003.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in