2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th June 2015, 02:09 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Recruitment of Constable Tradesman in CISF

Follow the steps mentioned below , you get the information regarding the Central Industrial Security Force Constable (Tradesmen) recruitment Notification details .

First of all go to the main site of the Central Industrial Security Force

You can see Notice Board on the mid page

Whenever the Central Industrial Security Force notified Recruitment for Posts of Constable (Tradesmen) , information available on Notice Board.

The page looks like the image given below
CISF Constable post recruitment details

Eligibility Criteria

Educational Qualification: Applicants must be pass Matriculation from a recognized board or university for skilled trades (i.e. Barber, Carpenter, Electrician, Motor Pump Attendant, Boot Maker, Cook, Painter and Washer Man).

Industrial Training Institute trained personnel will be preferred.

Age Limit: Between 18 years -23 years

Pay Scale:

Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2000/- + usual and admissible allowances
19th November 2015, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir, I wanted to know about the Constable Tradesman recruitment of the CISF please give me the details of the Eligibility criteria and the selection process ?
19th November 2015, 03:50 PM
Super Moderator

As you asking for the CISF recruitment of the Constable Tradesman let me tell you that at present the CISF has no such recruitment when it has I inform you . Here I am giving you the details of the CISF recruitment that was in the sept 2014 .

Total no. of Posts:- 985 Posts

Eligibility criteria:
Qualification:
The candidate should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board or university

Age Limit:-
18 to 23 years (as on 01.08.2014) for direct candidates for all trades, relax able by 05 years for SC/ST and by 03 years for OBC.
Hiring Process:- Written Test and PET
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month

:
Selection Procedure:

1. Eligibility Test: Candidates must produce the relevant documents and certificates which confirm the eligibility criteria possessed by the candidates, to be qualified for second level of selection procedure.

2. Physical Efficiency Test (PET): The candidates whose documents have been verified and those who are proven to be eligible will have to appear for Physical Efficiency Test which includes a one mile race which needs to be completed in 6 minutes 30 seconds. EXSM are exempted from PET.

3. Trade Test: Candidates who qualify in the Physical Efficiency Test will be put through the trade test as prescribed for each post.

4. Preparation of Merit List: After Trade Test candidates will be arranged in merit list category wise and post wise on marks obtained in Trade Test.

5. Medical Examination: Candidates must go through thorough Medical Examination as the last stage of Selection Procedure. Those candidates who qualify all the stages of Selection Procedure will be put in order of Merit list and from that list the final selections will be made

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in