2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th December 2015, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Re: Recruitment Of Constable/Driver In CISF

Is there any one can provide me detail for the Recruitment of Constable/Driver in CISF? I want to apply for a job in CISF as a Constable/Driver? Please give me detail?
30th December 2015, 12:01 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Recruitment Of Constable/Driver In CISF

Currently no any recruitment was announced for Constable/Driver in CISF. CISF will invite application for the Dy medical officer’s posts.

Government of India, Directorate General, Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), and Ministry of Home Affairs has issued notification for the recruitment of General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO) vacancies on contract basis.

Candidates can attend for walk in interview on 04, 11 & 18-01-2016 at 09:30 AM (Monday).

Total No. of Posts: 19

Name of the Post: General Duty Medical Officers

Name of the Location-Wise:
RTC Bhilai (Chhattisgarh): 01 Post
6th Res Bn Deoli (Raj): 01 Post
9th Res Bn Deoli (Raj): 01 Post
KRTC Mundali (Odisha): 01 Post
3rd Bn NDRF Mundali, (Odisha): 05 Posts
4th Bn NDRF Arakkonam (TN): 08 Posts
4th Res Bn Shivgangai (TN): 01 Post
10th Res Bn Arakkonam (TN): 01 Post

Age Limit:
Candidate’s age limit should be 60 years.

Educational Qualification:
Candidates should possess a recognized medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act and have Completion of compulsory rotating internship.

Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on medical examination & interview.

Applying process:

Candidates can attend for walk in interview along with application in plain paper giving ‘name of the post applied for’, five recent passport size photographs, original & self attested photocopies of all Documents like: Graduate Degree, Internship completion certificate, age proof & experience certificate on 04, 11 & 18-01-2016 at 09:30 AM (Monday).

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in