2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd February 2018, 07:59 AM
Unregistered

RBSE Old Paper

Hi buddy here I am looking for Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (RBSE) Praveshika – English old paper for its exam preparation purpose , so will you plz give me same here ??
Similar Threads
Thread
SST Notes For Class 10 RBSE
Rbse rtet
Rbse 10th old paper
RBSE Contact Number
RBSE 10 Result
Pin Code of RBSE
RBSE Guess Paper
RBSE Form
RBSE Gov In
RBSE Udaipur
RBSE Physics
RBSE Pincode
Merit List of RBSE
Rtet rbse
RBSE Top 20 Percentile
RBSE Com
Sample Paper For Class 12 RBSE
Www RBSE Ac In
RBSE Board
Best RBSE Schools In Jaipur
2nd February 2018, 08:04 AM
Super Moderator

Re: RBSE Old Paper

Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (RBSE) is a board of education for school level education in the Indian state Rajasthan.

As you want here I am providing Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (RBSE) Praveshika English old paper for its exam preparation purpose:

SECTION-A
(Reading)
(Marks :14)

1. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions thatfollow:
It was almost a quarter past six in the morning when we, I and my father,left home to take
the train. The right time of the train was 7am. and the distance of the railway station from my home
was nearly 5kms.My father rode his bike at the best speed he could.It was almost seven when we
reached the station.My father instructed me to rush through the fly-over-and board the train on
platform number 2. I followed his advice and rushed up stairs with my back-pack (satchel). I heard
the train blowing its whistle. I began to run.As soon as I reached the platform the train began to
move.I jumped into the compartment nearest to me. I thanked God that I could board the train.After
occupying a seat I thought of informing my father of my boarding.As Ithrusted my hand into my
jeans I was shocked for my mobile was not there.Being puzzled I did not know what to do. I
requested one of the co-passengers to allow me to make a call from his mobile.He readily lent it to
me.I informed my father first of my losing the mobile and then of the safe boarding the train for
Delhi. Hearing this, the co-passenger told me that I had boarded the wrong train and the train for
Delhiwas running late and I was travelling in the opposite direction.He advised me to get off at the
next station which was ten kilometers away.I was too puzzled to think. I waited for the next station in
a big anxiety.The train reached the next station and I was lucky to get a local train back to the
station I had come from.
(i)
What was the time of departure for the speaker s train?
(1)
(ii) At what time did the speaker reach the station?
(1)
(iii) What was the first shock for the narrator?
(1)
(iv) How did the narrator manage to make her father a call?
(1)
(v)
How was the narrator able to return to the boarding station?
(1)
(vi) Write the word from the passage which means getting on to the train.
(1)
(vii) Write the word from the passage which means fear.
(1

Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (RBSE) Praveshika English old paper

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in