2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th June 2012, 02:40 PM
Super Moderator

Re: RBI Scholarship Form

According to my knowledge the RBI scholarship scheme name is young scholar award. The last date for submission of scholarship form was 27th November 2011.So in this year you can not get the form So try it for next year.
24th March 2015, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi I want the Young Scholars Award Scheme Form of Reserve Bank of India so will you please provide me?
24th March 2015, 02:37 PM
Super Moderator

RBI conducts a major awareness and sensitization exercise on the role of the Reserve Bank and the banking system across the country. This exercise is the ‘RBI Young Scholars Award Scheme’

RBI Young Scholars Award Scheme application form

Here I am providing you some other details of RBI Young Scholars Award Scheme.

Eligibility

10 + 2 years of formal education or its equivalent from recognized boards and are currently pursuing their undergraduate studies.

Those having enrolled for or having acquired degree(s) higher than graduation will not be eligible.

Candidates who have qualified and worked at RBI as a Young Scholar in any of the previous years are not eligible to apply.

Candidate’s age must be between 18 years to 23 years

Number of Seats

A maximum of 150 young scholars would be awarded scholarship by the RBI every year under the scheme.

Out of these, a maximum of 50 candidates will be selected through a test conducted in English medium.

The rest, up to a maximum number of 100 shall be selected on regional basis through a test conducted in vernacular medium.

Entrance Examination

The entrance exam will be conducted in English, Hindi and 11 other regional languages.

The regional languages will be Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Oriya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu.

Examination Pattern and Syllabus

The examination will be of objective type with multiple choices for answers.

The duration of the exam is 90 minutes

The questions related to role and functioning of the RBI, the trend of banking industry in India and general economic and financial environment of the country.

Contact details

Reserve Bank of India
6, Sansad Marg, Sansad Marg Road Area, New Delhi, Delhi 110001 ‎
011 2371 0538

Map location

[MAP]Reserve Bank of India [/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in