2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th July 2012, 12:07 PM
Super Moderator

Re: RBI Online Application

As the dates to apply for online application 01/03/2012& the last date is 25/03/2012 which has been gone so application form is not available on its official website. I am providing you the link through which you will get application form next year whenever it will publish. Given below is the link

ibpsreg.sifyitest.com/rbiassistance/reg_close.php
30th December 2015, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Hi I would like to know the details of online recruitment for the post in grade ‘B’ in the economic & policy research?
30th December 2015, 10:43 AM
Super Moderator

Lateral Recruitment for Research Positions in Grade -B for Department of Economic and Policy Research in RBI is as given below:

1. Applications are invited for 4 ‘Research Positions in Grade-B’ for Department of Economic and Policy Research in RBI.

Unreserved i.e., General (GEN/UR)
Scheduled Castes (SC)
Scheduled Tribes (ST)
Other Backward Classes (OBC)#
TOTAL

Research Positions in Grade-B
-
-

# Applicants belonging to OBC category but coming in the 'Creamy Layer' are not entitled to OBC reservation so they should indicate their category as 'General (GEN)’.

2. Eligibility Criteria (as on December 1, 2015):
(i) Age: The aspirant should be below 34 years of age. In case of PWD aspirant, age relaxation as per extant Government of India instructions, will be provided.

higher age is relaxable as per government rules

(ii) Educational Qualifications (as on December 1, 2015): Ph.D. in field of Economics or Finance form well known universities is the minimum required educational qualification. The Bank will also glance at those with interest and expertise in related areas in econometrics, computational and theoretical economics. High quality research potential and communication skills of international standards are essential.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in