2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th March 2017, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

RBI Job Vacancy

I heard that RBI has announced vacancy for the post of Manager and Assistant Manager. I am thinking to apply for this job in RBI. So tell me what requirements I need to apply for the post of Manager and Assistant Manager in RBI?
Similar Threads
Thread
How Much Vacancy in SSC CGL
SSC Vacancy-16
Vacancy At SSC
SSC TGT PGT Vacancy
MBA vacancy
How Many Vacancy In CPO SI
GD SSC Vacancy
VTU Vacancy
Vacancy in SBI PO
MBA Vacancy
Vacancy by SSC
MBA Vacancy in L&T
IT Vacancy
PSU Vacancy
NDA Vacancy-15
PNB CS Vacancy
Vacancy in EIL
SSC WB vacancy
IMS BHU Vacancy
TTE vacancy
14th March 2017, 04:16 PM
Super Moderator

Re: RBI Job Vacancy

The Reserve Bank of India has published recruitment notification for (i) Manager (Technical - Civil) in Grade 'B', (ii) Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade 'A', (iii) Assistant Manager (Security) in Grade 'A' on 1st March 2017.

As you want to know about requirements to apply for this recruitment, so here I am giving complete details about it:

Total Posts:
Manager (Technical – Civil) in Grade ‘B’ 02
Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade ‘A’ 10
Assistant Manager (Security) in Grade ‘A’ 07

Eligibility:
Manager (Technical – Civil) in Grade ‘B’
Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade

Desirable: Specialization in Structural Engineering, Public Health Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Construction Management, Project Management.

Experience:
At least 3 years' experience after graduation

Desirable: (i) Experience of administering construction projects in all its aspects and knowledge of PERT/ CPM techniques (ii) Working knowledge of Computer in Structural Design in CAM/ CAD / evaluation and analyzing of tenders with special references (iii) Working knowledge of Electro-mechanical services and electrical maintenance (iv) Working knowledge in structural rehabilitation works (v) Experience in Construction and Project Management (vi) Experience in Maintenance of Office and Residential Buildings (vii) Good drafting capacity.

Age Limit:
21 – 35 Years

Scheme of Test:
Type of Paper Duration Marks
Paper-I Objective Type Test
Test of professional knowledge/ job knowledge 1 hr 100
Paper-II Descriptive Type Test
Standard of the papers will be that of B.E. Degree 3 hrs 100
Total 200

Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade ‘A’
Eligibility:
Second Class Master's Degree in Hindi/Hindi Translation, with English as Core/Elective/Major subject at the Bachelor's Degree level; OR (ii) Second Class Master's Degree in English with Hindi as Core/Elective/Major subject at the Bachelor's Degree level; OR (iii) Second Class Master's Degree in Sanskrit / Economics / Commerce with English and Hindi as Core/Elective/Major subject at the Bachelor's Degree level. OR (iv) Master's Degree in both English and Hindi/Hindi Translation, of which one must be Second Class.

Desirable: Knowledge of bi-lingual word processing.

Age Limit:
21 – 30 Years

Exam Scheme:
Tests No. of Questions Maximum marks Duration
Paper -I
Reasoning 35 35 120 minutes
English language 35 35
General Awareness with special reference to Banking, Economics, Commerce and allied subject 35 35
Test of Professional Knowledge (including Official Language)
45 45
Sub Total 150 150 120 minutes
Paper –II Descriptive Paper (Official Language) 50 60 Minutes
Grand Total 200

To get more details, download the file...............

Last edited by Rajkumar Agarwal; 14th March 2017 at 04:23 PM.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in