2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd September 2012, 11:07 AM
Super Moderator

Re: RBI Grade B Officer Exam

The RBI conducts written Examinations (WE) and Interview to select Grade B Officers. The written Examination has two phases:
(I) Phase I (Objective Type Test):
(II) Phase II (Descriptive Type Test):

Phase I: the duration of the phase I paper is 3 hours. The maximum marks of the paper are 200. The paper will be based on the following subjects:

General Awareness
English Language
Quantitative Aptitude
Reasoning

Phase II syllabus:
(i) Paper I- English:

Essay, Precis writing, Comprehension, Business/Office Correspondence.

(ii) Paper II - Economic and Social Issues:

Growth and Development - Measurement of growth: National Income and per capita income - Poverty Alleviation and Employment Generation in India - Sustainable Development and Environmental issues. Economic Reforms in India - Industrial and Labour Policy - Monetary and Fiscal Policy - Privatisation - Role of Economic Planning. Globalization - Opening up of the Indian Economy- Balance of Payments, Export-Import Policy - International Economic Institutions - IMF and World Bank -WTO - Regional Economic Co-operation. Social Structure in India - Multiculturalism -Demographic Trends - Urbanisation and Migration - Gender Issues - Social Justice: Positive Discrimination in favour of the under privileged - Social Movements - Indian Political System - Human Development - Social Sectors in India, Health and Education.

The rest of the syllabus and eligibility is in the attached file. You can get the syllabus and eligibility after downloading the file from here.
Attached Files
File Type: doc RBI Grade B Exam syllabus and eligibility.doc (88.5 KB, 103 views)
24th January 2013, 02:35 AM
Pissed@Assholes

Re: RBI Grade B Officer Exam

So you can take a banana and so you can take it up your ass.... damn stupid bitch
9th October 2020, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

related to migration

need to know the documents to be attached with the migration

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in