2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th December 2012, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

RBI Grade B Exam Previous Papers

I have completed my MA in Economics and now I want to attempt for the RBI Grade B officer’s recruitment exam. Provide me its previous exam papers.
Similar Threads
Thread
FCI Assistant Grade III Exam Previous year Papers
Grade B officer exam of Reserve Bank of India previous year question papers
Reserve Bank of India grade B previous year question papers
RRB grade 3 previous papers
Syllabus and the previous year question papers of IB ACIO grade II
Previous year question papers of FCI Assistant Grade III Exam
Reserve Bank of India grade B officers exam previous year question papers
Previous years papers of FCI Assistant grade III exam?
FCI Assistant Grade III Exam Previous Papers
FCI Assistant Grade II Previous solved question papers
Railway Recruitment Board Technician grade III previous year question papers
Intelligence Bureau (India) ACIO (IB) grade II previous year question papers
Intelligence Bureau (India) ACIO exam grade II previous year question papers
Central Intelligence Bureau Executive Grade II Exam Previous papers
Intelligence Bureau ACIO previous year question papers of grade II
Technical Assistant Grade II exam Previous year papers
FCI Assistant Grade (Technical) Exam previous yedar question papers
Previous year question papers Reserve Bank of India grade B officers exam
Previous year question papers of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-Grade II of I
RBI officer grade b previous question papers
12th December 2012, 03:49 PM
Super Moderator

Re: RBI Grade B Exam Previous Papers

Here I am providing the old question paper for RBI Grade B officer’s recruitment exam.

1. Sometimes we see a reference of 'least developed country' in economic journals/papers etc. Which of the following is one of the parameters on the basis of which a country in economic parlance is labelled as "least developed"?

(1) Frequent changes in monetary/fiscal policies

(2) No change in the government in last ten years as general elections did not take place

(3) Low per capita income of a specified level and instability in agricultural/industrial production

(4) Huge losses due to natural disasters resulting in displacement of people in majority

(5) Scarcity of trained/skilled manpower in the country

2. Which of the followin= statements about the Indian economy in the last decade is not correct?

(1) The economy of India is the fourth largest in the world with GDP of about four trillion USD at Purchasing Power Parity (PPP).

(2) Agriculture, which was a major concern for the growth of the economy, is now growing at an average of 7% per annum.

(3) A strong Balance of Payment (BOP) position in recent years has resulted in a comfortable stock of the foreign exchange reserves.

(4) India has emerged as a global leader in software and business process outsourcing.

(5) Indian economy has shown a remarkable average GDP growth of 6.8% during last ten years.

For the complete question paper click on the following link

images.jagran.com/jagranjosh/rbi-grade-b-officers-exam-2011-question-paper.pdf
22nd July 2014, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

RBI Grade B Exam Previous Papers

Will you please provide me question paper for RBI Grade B Examinaiton in a file soon ?
23rd July 2014, 12:19 PM
Super Moderator

Here I am giving you question paper for RBI Grade B Examinaiton in a file attached with it so you can get it easily.

TEST I : GENERAL AWARENESS
This test is intended to give an index of your awareness of people and events, past and present, in different
walks of life.
Q.1. The purchasing power of Rupee strengthened against dollar in recent past because –––
(1) the interest rates in India are among the highest in the world
(2) there has been a strong flow of foreign direct investment into India
(3) there has been steady growth of Indian exports
(4) weakening of US currency because of poor economic recovery in US
(5) all of these
Q.2. The Tata group of Industries has taken over which of the following internet service providers ?
(1) MTNL (2) Roltanet (3) VSNL (4) Satyam Online (5) None of these
Q.3. To combat the menace of money laundering, which of the following financial institutions has
introduced the ‘Know Your Customer’ Scheme ?
(1) IDBI (2) RBI (3) NABARD (4) SIDBI (5) None of these
Q.4. As per present norms, the Mergers and Acquisitions in the corporate sector need a clearance
from which of the following in addition to RBI etc. ?
(A) High Courts of the respective states
(B) Union Cabinet
(C) Cabinet of respective states
(1) A & B both (2) Only B (3) Only C (4) Only A (5) None of these
Q.5. Which of the following person – sport combination is incorrect ?
(1) Yasin Merchant – Snooker (2) Baichung Bhutia – Football
(3) Narain Karthikeyan – Racing (4) Gagan Ajit Singh – Athletics
(5) None of these
Q.6. A contract which represents the obligation to buy or sell at a specified date in the future is known
as –––––
(1) Options (2) Forward contracts (3) Futures (4) Swap (5) None of these
Q.7. A foreign tourist wants to visit India’s famous forts. Which of the following group of cities will
you suggest him to visit ?
(1) Nainital, Manali & Shimla (2) Panaji, Thiruvanthapuram & Daman
(3) Puri, Kolkata & New Delhi (4) Agra, Jaipur & Gwalior

RBI Grade B Exam Papers

17th March 2015, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

I am preparing for the RBI Grade B Exam. Would you like to give me previous year paper for the RBI Grade B Exam?
17th March 2015, 03:19 PM
Super Moderator

Reserve bank of India (RBI) conducts the written exam to select the candidates for the Grade B officer post.

As per your request, I am giving you question paper of the RBI Grade B Exam. I wish that question will help you in your preparations

1 etc. Which of the following is one of the parameters on the basis of which a country in economic parlance is labelled as "least developed"?

(1) Frequent changes in monetary/fiscal policies

(2) No change in the government in last ten years as general elections did not take place

(3) Low per capita income of a specified level and instability in agricultural/industrial production

(4) Huge losses due to natural disasters resulting in displacement of people in majority

(5) Scarcity of trained/skilled manpower in the country

2. Which of the followin= statements about the Indian economy in the last decade is not correct?

(1) The economy of India is the fourth largest in the world with GDP of about four trillion USD at Purchasing Power Parity (PPP).

(2) Agriculture, which was a major concern for the growth of the economy, is now growing at an average of 7% per annum.

(3) A strong Balance of Payment (BOP) position in recent years has resulted in a comfortable stock of the foreign exchange reserves.

(4) India has emerged as a global leader in software and business process outsourcing.

(5) Indian economy has shown a remarkable average GDP growth of 6.8% during last ten years.

3. Who among the following is very closely associated with the day-to-day functioning of the Reserve Bank of India?

(1) Dr Subir Gokarn

(2) UK Sinha

(3) Dr Kaushik Basu

(4) Narendra Jadhav

(5) None of these

4. Census in India was conducted recently (2011). In the eyes of the economists and policymakers, India's demographics' are very much favourable to growth. Which of the following statements is NOT in conformity with the traditional demographic characteristics of India and its relation with growth?

(1) India is a young country with low dependency ratio.

(2) More and more Indian youth under the age of 30 are getting better healthcare and access to quality technical education.

(3) The so-called middle class of India is happy as they have better housing and earning facilities.

(4) More employment opportunities and resultant financial freedom have made young women to pursue single life and delay marriage.

(5) Indian youth are now the biggest consumers of luxurious goods; they spend discretionary income and enjoy the associated status.

5. Some policy makers and thinkers are of the opinion that the notorious Sat yam Scandal of 2009 has proved a blessing in disguise for India as it intensified the call in the country for

(1) Stronger police force

(2) Faster legal proceedings and effective judiciary

(3) Greater accounting transparency and corporate Governance

(4) Better employer-employee relationship and active participation of employees in managerial functions

(5) All of these

For complete question paper consider the attachment.

RBI Grade B officer previous year paper

Attached Files
File Type: pdf RBI Grade B officer previous year paper.pdf (6.60 MB, 106 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in