2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd August 2014, 11:42 AM
Super Moderator

Re: RAW Recruitment Procedure

Sorry to say after passing 12th class you are not eligible to join Research and Analysis Wing .

Research and Analysis Wing (RAW ) is the primary external intelligence agency of the Republic of India. It was established in the year 1968.

RAW doesn't recruit directly it pick aspirants from Army, police or other forces basically, but it also recruit from general public, eg: universities, corporate houses etc. Research and Analysis Wing recruits its officers mainly from IPS, IAS and Military Officers. Executive grade officers like Field Officers and Field Assistants are recruited through Cabinet Secretariat.

RAW approach after keeping an eye on the suitable aspirants and then offer a job. There is no way you can directly approach RAW, they have no website or info of any type on net, if they like you they will come to you.

Child Agencies Of RAW are given below:-

The Aviation Research Centre

The Radio Research Center

National Tech. Facilities Organisation

Special Frontier Force

Electronics & Tech. Services
3rd August 2014, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

RAW Recruitment Procedure

I am interested in joining Research and Analysis Wing. Can you please provide its recruitment procedure?
4th August 2014, 08:13 AM
Super Moderator

Research and Analysis Wing is the external intelligence agency of the Republic of India. It was formed in 1968.

Research and Analysis Wing recruits its officers mainly from IPS, IAS and Military Officers. Executive grade officers like Field Assistants and Field Officers are recruited through Cabinet Secretariat.

Research and Analysis Wing doesn't recruit directly it pick candidates from Army, police or other forces basically, but it also recruit from general public, eg: universities, corporate houses etc.

Research and Analysis Wing approach after keeping an eye on the suitable applicants and then offer a job. There is no way you can directly approach RAW, they have no website or info of any type on net, if they like you they will come to you.

Child Agencies of RAW are given below:-

Electronics & Tech. Services

Special Frontier Force

21st May 2015, 07:51 AM
Unregistered

Will you please provide the information regarding the Procedure to join Research and Analysis Wing ?
21st May 2015, 07:52 AM
Super Moderator

Research and Analysis Wing is the primary foreign intelligence agency of India . The primary function is gathering foreign intelligence and counter-terrorism.

Applicants can not directly join Research and Analysis Wing .

The RAW department will select applicants from the civil service departments and also Police departments.

So applicants have to first join the Indian civil service department after working in the civil service departments.

If you make the good career in the Indian civil departments then only applicant can get the opportunity to join RAW

The Best way to join to Indian civil department is you have to join the IPS .For this post you have to apply for the Civil Service Aptitude Test.

The way to join the Defence field is first apply for the CDS exam. For this you have to complete graduation.

After clearing this exam you will undergo the interview .If you made the good career in this field then you can have the chance to join in the RAW.

Applicants who have the special skills and talents then such applicants have the bright chances to join the India RAW.
7th August 2015, 11:46 AM
regeneration

officers like Field Officers and Field Assistants are recruited through Cabinet Secretariat.

RAW approach after keeping an eye on the suitable aspirants and then offer a job. There is no way you can directly approach RAW, they have no website or info of any type on net, if they like you they will come to you.

Child Agencies Of RAW are given below:-

Special Frontier Force

Electronics & Tech. Services[/QUOTE]
12th September 2015, 01:33 AM
Mustaq

Sir kya krna padga raw join krne k liye sir plz my mo. 9671006096
12th September 2015, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

sir mai raw join karna chahta hu aur desh se crime khatam karna chahta hu jab pakistani hamre desh me aakar logo ko maar sakte hai to hum kyoun nhi waha ja sakte hai sir mera mobile no:9660196486 hai agar mujhe desh ke liye kuch karne ka mauka mile to apne aap ko nasib wala samjhunga
10th October 2015, 04:29 PM
Sindhu tiwari

sir i want to join to raw at any cost please help me please i have completed my 12 in 2014 and i m now coaching fr iit and nit but my wish is to join raw my no is 9587917517 please contact me soon i m waiting fr u sirrr

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in