2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th June 2015, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Ravenshaw University HHA

Is there any admission test conducted for B.Sc HHA (Hospitality & Hotel administration) Program by Ravenshaw University? I have passed in Class 12th with Science standard. I choose the following course from Ravenshaw University. So please provide information about fee structure for the B.Sc HHA Program. Where I can get admission form for this program?
Similar Threads
Thread
Ravenshaw University Bsc ITM
Ravenshaw university act
B Com in Ravenshaw University
MBA Ravenshaw University
B.Com in Ravenshaw University
Ravenshaw university MBA Course Fee
Ravenshaw University PG
New Hostel Ravenshaw University
Ravenshaw University Area
Ravenshaw Management Centre Ravenshaw University
Ravenshaw University MCA
Ravenshaw University MBA Form
Course Fee for MBA in Ravenshaw University
Ravenshaw University BBA
Website Ravenshaw University
Phd in Ravenshaw University
Ravenshaw university Bsc IST
Ravenshaw University B.Ed
Ravenshaw University Admission
BBA Course In Ravenshaw University
20th December 2019, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Re: Ravenshaw University HHA

Can you provide me the syllabus/course structure for B.Sc HHA (Hospitality & Hotel administration) Program offered by the Ravenshaw University?
20th December 2019, 04:03 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Ravenshaw University HHA

The syllabus/course structure for B.Sc HHA (Hospitality & Hotel administration) Program offered by the Ravenshaw University is as follows:

FOUNDATION COURSE IN FOOD PRODUCTION – I (1.1.1C)

UNIT-I
INTRODUCTION TO COOKERY: Levels of skills and experiences Attitudes and behaviour in the kitchen Personal hygiene. Uniforms & protective clothing ! Safety procedure in handling equipment
CULINARY HISTORY: Origin of modern cookery
HIERARCHY AREA OF DEPARTMENT AND KITCHEN: Classical Brigade, Modern staffing in various category hotels, Roles of executive chef, Duties and responsibilities of various chefs, Co-operation with other departments
CULINARY TERMS: List of culinary (common and basic) terms Explanation with examples
AIMS & OBJECTS OF COOKING FOOD
Aims and objectives of cooking food, Various textures, Various consistencies, Techniques used in prepreparation Techniques used in preparation.

UNIT-II
BASIC PRINCIPLES OF FOOD PRODUCTION –I
i) Vegetables And Fruit Cookery: Introduction – classification of Vegetables, Pigments and color changes, Effect of heart on vegetables, Cuts of vegetables, Classification of fruits, Uses of fruit in cookery, Salads and salad dressings
ii) Stocks: Definition of stocks, Types of stocks, Preparation of stock, Recipes, Storage of stock, Uses of stock, Care and precautions
iii)Sauces: Classification of sauces, Recipes for mother sauces, Storage & Precautions

UNIT-III
METHODS OF COOKING FOOD: Roasting, Grilling, Frying, Backing, Broiling, Poaching, and Boiling
 Principles of each of the above
 Care and precautions to be taken
 Selection of food for each type of cooking
SOUPS: Classification with examples, Basic recipes of consommé with 10 Garnishes

Syllabus B.Sc HHA (Hospitality & Hotel administration) Ravenshaw University

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in