2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th November 2015, 02:21 PM
Super Moderator

Ratio Analysis Projects For MBA

Welcome to MBA Forum. This is Ratio analysis projects for MBA discussion page. Here you can discuss about Ratio analysis projects for MBA in details. Please ask your question about Ratio analysis projects for MBA in the quick reply box mention below. Our member will try to answer your question about it as soon as possible. Furthermore, please provide your full details with your question. Your Name, email address, phone numbers, also you education / University in which you are studying. If your question is related to any institution / University / Business School/ Online MBA / Distance MBA or Jobs related to MBA, then mention that in your question as well.
Similar Threads
Thread
Pnc Bank Efficiency Ratio
IRDA Aviva Claim Ratio
Irda payout ratio
GRE Ratio Practice Problems
Yes Bank PE Ratio
IRDA Persistency Ratio
Efficiency Ratio Bank Of America
Ratio Analysis of Central Bank of India
Ratio Analysis Project Report for MBA
Ratio of Male And Female In India
Accounting Ratio Analysis
IIFT Conversion Ratio
Calculation of Ratio Analysis
GRE Ratio And Proportion
Ratio Analysis Projects for MBA
Ratio analysis ppt for MBA students
MBA male female ratio
MBA ppt on ratio analysis
MBA-Projects of Ratio Analysis
Financial Analysis MBA Projects
23rd June 2018, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Re: Ratio analysis projects for MBA

Hi buddy here I am looking for sample of Ratio Analysis Projects For MBA student , so will you plz let me know from where I can get it so that I could also prepare it on that basis??
23rd June 2018, 01:04 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Ratio analysis projects for MBA

As you want here I am giving below sample of Ratio Analysis Projects For MBA student prepare by Pondicherry University student :

Content from following attachment :
CHAPTER - I
INTRODUCTION

1.1 COMPANY PROFILE
1.1.1 HISTORY OF THE COMPANY :
Emami, which started as a cosmetics manufacturing company in the year 1974, advancing with increased momentum has expanded into Emami Group of Companies of today. Even though cosmetics and toiletries continue to be the main thrust area, the other companies in the Emami Group are performing equally brilliantly. From health care institution to medicines, from real estate to retailing and, from paper to writing instruments, Hospital, Emami is creating one success story after another.

1.1.2 Vision and Mission :

Vision
A company, which with the help of nature, caters to the consumers needs and their inner cravings for dreams of better life, in the fields of personal and health care, both in India and throughout the world.

Mission
To sharpen consumer insights to understand and meet their needs with value-added differentiated products which are safe, effective & fast.
To integrate our dealers, distributors, retailers and suppliers into the Emami family, thereby strengthening their ties with the company.
To recruit, develop and motivate the best talents in the country and provide them with an environment which is demanding and challenging.
To strengthen and foster in the employees, strong emotive feelings of oneness with the company.
To uphold the principals of corporate governance and move towards decentralization to generate long term maximum returns for all stake owners.
To contribute whole heartedly towards the environment and society and to emerge as a model corporate citizen.

1.1.3 Values:
Respect for people:
We treat individuals with dignity and respect. We continue to be honest, open and ethical in all our interactions with dealers, distributors, retailers, suppliers, shareholders, customers and with each other.

Consumers delight:
We maximizing that our business can succeed only if we can create and keep customers. We manufacture products that offer value for money, which are differentiated and deliver safe, effective and fast solutions.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in