2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th September 2014, 10:25 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Rajiv Gandhi Aviation Academy Admission

Rajiv Gandhi Aviation Academy in Secunderabad was established in 1995. It provides quality training to young aspirant pilots, who want to become professionals in Aviation techniques.

Pilot Training - Admissions

Qualifications
Course Educational Qualification Age Limited
For SPL S.S.C (10th Class) Not less than 16 years
For PPL S.S.C (10th Class) Not less than 17 years
For CPL Intermediate (with Maths and Physics)
Any Technical Diploma Not less than 18 years
SPL: Student Pilot License
PPL: Private Pilot License
CPL: Commercial Pilot License

Certificate of medical Fitness for Pilots
Certificate of medical Fitness issued by a Medical Board and approved by the Director-General of Civil Aviation, Ministry of Civil Aviation, India. NRI students can consult any doctor or medical board approved by the authorities outside the country.

Minimum Educational Qualification:
Senior School Certificate from the Central Board of Secondary Examinations, or an equivalent Board or University i.e. 10+2 (Physics and Mathematics as core subjects).
(Non-Science candidates who started flying before January 1994 are also eligible)

Private Pilot’s License:
1. Issue of Indian PPL (At least 60 hours of flying experience which include 30 hours of solo flights in the last 3 years). Must pass all the written exams conducted by Director General of Civil Aviation, Government of India. One must be medically fit too.

2. Foreign nationals are required to get PPL certified by DGCA.

Eligibility Criteria:
For Flying:
The intending trainee can contact the corporate office and obtain the application form and brochure by payment of Rs.500/- by post or Rs.300 if the application being received in person. A cadet intending to take flying training can apply at any time during the year as it is an individual course.

Contact Detail:
Rajiv Gandhi Aviation Academy (RGAA)
7-8-277/1, SB Plaza,Old Airport Road,Goutham Nagar, Bowenpally
Secunderabad
Andhra Pradesh

Map:
[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=Rajiv+Gandhi+Aviation+Academy,+Old+Airport+ Road,+Bowenpally,+Hyderabad,+Andhra+Pradesh&hl=en& sll=28.544054,77.333209&sspn=0.078112,0.163422&oq= Rajiv+Gandhi+Aviation+Academ&hq=Rajiv+Gandhi+Aviat ion+Academy,+Old+Airport+Road,+Bowenpally,+Hyderab ad,+Andhra+Pradesh&radius=15000&t=m&z=13[/MAP]
20th January 2016, 08:34 PM
Sufiya00@gmail.com

Re: Rajiv Gandhi Aviation Academy Admission

Hello
I would like to join RAGAAT
I'm heading toward my 12th final board exams next month
Is it necessary to get CPL to be a Flight Instructor?
What is the duration for FI?
And if a person gets his/her certified FI , are there job opportunities abroad or the same academy itself?

I appreciate your time and a assistance.
Best regards,
Sufiya sultan.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in