2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th January 2013, 11:25 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Rajasthan University Syllabus

You want MA Statistics syllabus of Rajasthan University so here is its syllabus:

a) The Department in context of this ordinance means the Department/Centre of concerned PG subject at University of Rajasthan or that of an affiliated institution or college, as the case may be. Teacher of parent Department means a duly appointed Teacher as per UGC prescribed qualifications in the Department where student is enrolled for the course.

b) A Credit Monitoring Committee (CMC) of the Department will consist of the Head and THREE Senior Most Teachers on roll of the Department with Head of the Department as Chairperson. Under special circumstance, when the number of teachers on roll is less than four, the Vice-Chancellor may constitute the Credit Monitoring Committee. Registration of candidates in the First and subsequent Semesters after the prescribed last date shall not be permitted. For subsequent semesters no minimum credit earning criterion will be applicable. Credit registration atleast once in all Compulsory Credit Course shall be binding, however, earning all CCC Credits for accumulation of the prescribed minimum credits shall not be required.

If you want complete syllabus then have to download pdf file which I am giving you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Rajasthan University MA Statistics Syllabus.pdf (201.5 KB, 114 views)
15th October 2014, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Re: Rajasthan University Syllabus

plz share syllabus for MA (English) 2014-15 on vipinv.vyas@hdfcbank.com, as after my several attempts on the site, I could not locate.... plz upgrade the site with easy access to information of use for scolars.... Thanks & Regards. Vipin Vyas 09309062567

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in