2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st December 2015, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

Re: Rajasthan University Of Health Sciences Online Result

Hi I would like to check the results of Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Online, please guide me through the process?
21st December 2015, 08:40 AM
Super Moderator

Please follow the below process to get the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Online Result:

Visit the official site of Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Online which looks like the image attached

On the top centre of the page you will find the section for result please selects it.

Some of the results will be visible and a link to view all the results, please click on the link which say see all results.

A new page will load which will looks like the image below & display all the results published, please select & click on the desired to view the result.

Please follow the above process for future as well.

Contact Details:

Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur.
Sector-18, Kumbha Marg, Pratap Nagar,
Jaipur-302033 (Fax-0141-2795550)
4th March 2016, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Hii sir, I wants to get the result of the bachelor of radiation technology part I of the Rajasthan university of health and science will you please provide it ?
4th March 2016, 11:35 AM
Super Moderator

As you asking for the result of the bachelor of radiation technology part I Rajasthan university of Health science here I am giving you the procedure by which you may get the result of the bachelor of radiation technology part I

go to the official site of the Rajasthan university of Health Science

the page may look as follow :

Rajasthan university of Health Science

there you may see the link of the result at the menu click on it now select the bachelor of radiation technology part I

After clicking on it you may redirected on to the page of the result there you may enter the roll no and click on submit buttom after clicking on it you may get the result

for your convince here I am giving you the snapshot of that page

BACHELOR OF RADIATION TECHNOLOGY PART-I EXAM result of the Rajasthan university of Health science

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in