2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th April 2016, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Rajasthan Technical University M Tech Admission

Hello friend I have completed B.Tech now I want to take admission in Rajasthan Technical University for M Tech so can you give me some information regarding the admission in this university??
13th April 2016, 04:13 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Rajasthan Technical University M Tech Admission

As per your request here I am providing you the information regarding the admission in Rajasthan Technical University for M Tech

RTU CAM 2016: The Rajasthan Technical University facilitates the M.Tech admissions in Rajasthan in 55 affiliated Engineering Colleges and one constituent college specifically University College of Engineering (UCE) through the RTU CAM 2016 (Rajasthan Technical University Centralized Admission for M. Tech)RTU CAM 2016

Eligibility Criteria:

candidate must have a valid positive GATE score

Candidates without GATE score will be considered on the basis of their Qualifying exam namely B.Tech/B.E

Candidate should be an Indian .

Candidates must have passed a Bachelors degree or equivalent in the relevant field of Engineering/Technology from an AICTE/MHRD approved institutions, as specified by the concerned University with at least 55 % Aggregate marks (505% marks in case of SC/ST/Pwd candidates)

Candidates who are appearing for their final examination are also eligible provided they fulfill the criteria during admissions

RTU CAM 2016 Exam Pattern: There is no exam. Admissions are on the basis of GATE scores.

RTU CAM 2016 Application Form Fees: Rs 3000 (Rs 1500 for SC/ST/PwD)

Payment mode: Online through Debit/Credit Cards or Net Banking

RTU CAM 2016 Application Form Process:-

Candidates must enter their details (personal, academic) along with a valid Email ID and mobile Number

Candidates have to upload their recent Passport size photograph and signature as per specifications.

Candidates also have to upload their marks sheet and GATE score card as per specifications
The Application No generated will be the log in ID while candidates also have to enter their chosen password while filling the Application Form

Candidates must keep the password and Log in ID safe for choice filling and seat allotment of RTU CAM 2016

Candidates must take a final print of application form

Candidates are advised to keep a photocopy of the Application Form for future reference.
Coordinator, CAM-2016,
Room No. 103
Office of Director Academics,
Akelgargh, Rawatbhatt Road,
Rajasthan Technical University, Kota – 324010

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in