2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

22nd July 2018, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Re: Rajasthan Technical University Kota B.Tech Syllabus

Can you provide me the syllabus of B. Tech. (Textile Engineering) Semester III Program offered by RTU (Rajasthan Technical University), Kota?
22nd July 2018, 04:35 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Rajasthan Technical University Kota B.Tech Syllabus

The syllabus of B. Tech. (Textile Engineering) Semester III Program offered by RTU (Rajasthan Technical University), Kota is as follows:

B. TECH. (Textile Engineering)

III Semester
ADVANCED ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS- I

Laplace Transform: Laplace transform, Inverse transform, properties, Transforms of derivatives and integrals, Unit step function, Diracs delta function, Differentiation and integration of transforms.
Applications of Laplace transform: Applications of Laplace Transform to the solution of ordinary and partial differential equations having constant coefficients with special reference to the wave and diffusion equations.
Numerical Analysis I: Finite differences, Difference operators: forward, Backward, central and average operators. Newtons forward and backward interpolation formula, Stirlings central difference formula Lagranges interpolation formula for unequal interval
Numerical Analysis II: Numerical differentiation, Numerical integration trapezoidal rule, Simpsons one third and three eight rule. Numerical solution of ordinary differential equation of first order: Picards method, Eulers, and modified Eulers, method, Milnes methods and Runga Kutta fourth order method
Statistics & Probability: Measures of central tendency, measure of dispersion, Basic Concepts of probability, Conditional Probability, Bayes Theorem.
Random Variable and distributions: Discrete and continuous random variable, Moments, Expectation, Moment generating function, Binomial, Poisson and Normal distribution Hypothesis Testing: t-Test, Z-test, F-test, Chi-square test.

Syllabus B. Tech. (Textile Engineering) Semester III RTU, Kota

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in