2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th May 2018, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Re: Rajasthan Pre Medical Test Papers

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Question Paper of the Rajasthan Pre Medical Test Will you Please Provide It ?
8th May 2018, 12:37 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Rajasthan Pre Medical Test Papers

As you asking for the Question Paper of the Rajasthan Pre Medical Test Let me tell you that RPMT Examination is Replaced With the NEET Examination So Here I am Providing you the Question Paper of the NEET Examination

About the NEET Exam :
National Eligibility and Entrance Test or NEET is the one examination which would be considered for filling about 54,000 medical seats across the country. As per the Supreme Courts order in 2016, NEET would be the only examination to fill the All India Quota Seats as well as the State Level Quota seats across the country.

Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must have completed 17 years of age as or on December 31, 2018
The candidate must have passed class 12th examination with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate, and must have passed in the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually.

Examination Pattern

Subject Number of questions

Physics 45

Chemistry 45

Botany 45

Zoolog 45

Tota 180

The duration of the paper is 3 hours. Each correct answer attracts 3 marks and 1 mark is deducted for each wrong answer. For every unanswered question, marks are neither be awarded nor be deducted.

NEET Exam Question Paper

NEET Exam Question Paper
drive.google.com/file/d/0B6v7Rz_fko9RaE0zQkpCeXBPT00/view

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in