2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

12th August 2014, 11:31 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Railway recruitment cell group D exam result

Yes sure, here I am telling you the complete procedure of checking the Railway recruitment cell group D exam result; please follow the directions given below:
• First of all go to the official website of the Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway, Kolkata.
• Now click on the “result declared” option available at the top of the page.
• Then click on the “List of candidates Provisionally Empanelled for Group-D Post for posting at Chittaranjan Locomotive Works, Chittaranjan, W.Bengal (for RRC-ER Notification No. 0106)” option.
• This is the page from where you can check the result by putting your employment notice number and roll number then click on the “begin search” option
Railway recruitment cell group D exam result
17th May 2015, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

I had appeared in Group D Exam Result of Railway Recruitment Cell Ajmer. So I want to get my result of Group D Exam of RRC Ajmer. So will you provide me result of RRC Ajmer Group D Exam?
17th May 2015, 11:36 AM
Super Moderator

Here you are looking for result of Group D Exam of Railway recruitment cell Ajmer, so I want to inform you that you will get result on the official website of Railway recruitment cell Ajmer.

Here I am giving following procedure to get result.

Procedure to get result of Group D Exam of RRC Ajmer

Firstly you have to visit on the official website of Railway recruitment cell Ajmer.

You will see a link named ‘Results’ in the right side of the homepage.

You have to click on that link and you will be on a new page and that page will look like the screen shot:

You will get result of Group D Exam of RRC Ajmer on this page.

Contact Details
Railway Recruitment Board
Railway Colony,
Ajmer,
Rajasthan 305001 ‎

Map
[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=Railway+Recruitment+Board,+Ajmer,+Rajasthan &hl=en&ll=26.467298,74.643356&spn=0.004274,0.00763 9&sll=26.570268,74.58385&sspn=2.18617,3.911133&oq= Railway+Recr+Ajmer&t=m&z=17&iwloc=A[/MAP]

Tags
rajasthan board

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in