2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th July 2012, 04:13 PM
Super Moderator

Re: QVC career choices

QVC Inc is a traditional Retail Company cum Studio Park established on 1986 by Joseph Segel. It is situated in West Chester in Pennsylvania. It holds the sales record in American Business History as a new public company.
It provides a new kind of service to customers based on quality, value and convenience.

I am providing the link for finding current openings in QVC. You can go through it for finding the right jobs matching your profile. You can then apply online for the posts from the similar site.

(QVC Job Openings)
qvc.com/cgen/render.aspx?qp=promo|AboutUsCareers&rewrite=no&
15th May 2015, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

I want to apply for job at QVC. So I am searching for information about recruitment at QVC. So can you give me information of recruitments at QVC?
15th May 2015, 09:35 AM
Super Moderator

Here you are searching for information about recruitment at QVC, so I want to tell you that you will get all information about recruitments on the official website of QVC.

I am giving a procedure that how you will find information about recruitments on the official website of QVC.

Procedure to find Recruitment Information on QVC Website
Firstly you have to visit on the official website of QVC.

You will get link named ‘Career’ in bottom of homepage.

You have to click on that link and you will be on a new page and that page would like screen shot:

You will see a section named ‘Career Opportunities’ in left side.

In that section, you can see a link named ‘Current Openings’.

When you will click on that link, you will be on a new page and that page will look like the screen shot:

On this page, you have to select required information and get information of recruitments.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in