Placement pattern for Infosys consists of two rounds:
Written test and
Final HR

The written Test have two test patterns:
1. Aptitude reasoning test questions: 30
Duration: 40 minutes
2. Verbal ability questions: 40
Duration: 35 minutes

1. At 6 o a clock ticks 6 times. The time between first and last ticks is 30 seconds. How long does it tick at 12 o clock.
Ans: 66 sec. (2 marks)

2. Three friends divided some bullets equally. After all of them shot 4 bullets the total number of bullets remaining is equal to the bullets each had after division. Find the original number divided.
Ans: 18 (2 marks)

Initially . x x x
Now x-4 x-4 x-4
Equation is 3x-12 = x

3. A ship went on a voyage.
After it had travelled 180 miles a plane statrted with 10 times the speed of the ship. Find the distance when they meet from starting point.
Ans: 200miles. (2 marks)

Distance travelled by plane = 1/10 distance travelled by ship + 180

4. Complete the Table given below:
Three football teams are there. Given below is the group table. Fill in the x s Played Won Lost Draw Goals For Goals Against
A 2 2 x x x 1
B 2 x x 1 2 4
C 2 x x x 3 7
Ans: The filled table is given below (4 marks)

Played Won Lost Draw Goals For Goals Against
A 2 2 0 0 7 1
B 2 0 1 1 2 4
C 2 0 1 1 3 7

5. There are 3 societies A, B, C.
A lent cars to B and C as many as they had already. After some time B gave as many tractors to A and C as many as they have. After sometime c did the same thing. At the end of this transaction each one of them had 24. Find the cars each orginally had.
Ans: A had 39 cars, B had 21 cars & C had 12 cars (4 marks)

6. There N stations on a railroad. After adding X stations on the rail route 46 additional tickets have to be printed.
Find N and X.
Ans. x=2 and N=11
Let initially, N(N-1) = t
After adding, (N+X)(N+X-1) = t+46
By trail and error method (4 marks)

7. Given that April 1 is tuesday.
A, B, C are 3 persons told that their farewell party was on
A - May 8, thursday
B - May 10,tuesday
C - June 5, friday
Out of A, B, C only one made a completetly true statement concerning date,day and month The other told two one told the day right and the other the date right.. What is correct date, month, day.
Ans: B - (May 10) SUNDAY
C - June 6 (Friday). (5 marks)

8. The Bulls, Pacers, Lakers and Jazz ran for a contest.
Anup, Sujit, John made the following statements regarding results.
Anup said either Bulls or Jazz will definitely win
Sujit said he is confident that Bulls will not win
John said he is confident that neither Jazz nor Lakers will win
When the result cameit was found that only one of the above three had made a correct statement.
Who has made the correct statement and who has won the contest.
Ans: Sujith; Lakers (5marks )

9. Five people A ,B ,C ,D ,E are related to each other. Four of them make one true statement each as follows.
(i) B is my father s brother.
(ii) E is my mother-in-law.
(iii)C is my son-in-law s brother
(iv)A is my brother s wife.
Ans: (i) D

(ii) B
(iii) E
(iv) C (10 marks)

10. Some statements are given below:
L says all of my other four friends have money
M says that P said that exactly one among them has money
N says that L said that precisely two among them have money
O says that M said that three of the others have money
P, L and N said that they have money
All the above statement are false..

For detailed paper pattern & question paper, here is attachment:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Infosys Placement question paper-1.pdf (213.4 KB, 63 views)
19th May 2015, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Re: Question Papers for Infosys Placement

I have completed B.Tech in CSE and now want to prepare for Placement in Infosys so please provide me Previous Years Question Papers of Infosys?
19th May 2015, 04:46 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Question Papers for Infosys Placement

Here I am providing you Previous Years Question Papers for preparation of Placement in Infosys after B.Tech in CSE.

Infosys Placement Question Papers:

1] A cube is painted red. It is then cut into 27 equal cubes with 6 lines. Find no. of cubes with
a) 3 sides painted
b) 1 side painted
c) 2 sides painted
d) no sides painted

2] A man collects cigarette stubs and makes one full cigarette with every 3 stubs. If he gets 27 stubs how many full cigarettes can he smoke.

3] A+B+C+D=D+E+F+G=G+H+I=17. If a = 4, what are the values of d and g. Each letter taken only one of the digit from 1 to 9.

4] There are 20 poles with a constant distance between each pole. A runner takes 24 second to reach the 12th pole. How much will it take to reach the last pole?

5] Two guys are tossing coin with a bet of $1 for each game. After some tosses., one guy earned $3 while the other won three times. How many games do they play.

6] Samantha beat jim.jack was beaten by louise and xyz(dont remember the name) in that order.Jim was not first.Samantha was not last.Jim beat jack.Who won?

7] A boy goes to school from his house.on one fourth oh his way to school, he crosses a machinery station. And on one third of his way to school, he crosses a Railway station. He crossed the machinery station at 7:30 and he crosses the Railway station at 7:35. When does he leave the house & when does he reach the school ?

8] An artist has exactly seven paintings --- ,T,U,V,W,X,Y, and Z -- from which she must choose exactly five to be in an exhibit. Any combination is acceptable provided it meets the following conditions:
* If T is chosen , X cannot be chosen
* If U is chosen , Y must also be chosen
* If V is chosen , X must also be chosen

a) Which one of hte following is an aceptable combination of paintings for inclusion in the exhibit?
A. T,U,V,X,Y
B. T,U,V,Y,Z
C. T,W,X,Y,Z
D. U,V,W,Y,Z
E. U,V,W,Z,Y

b) If painting T is chosen to be among the paintings included int he exhibit which one of the following cannot be chosen to be among the paintings included in the exhibit?
A. U
B. V
C. W
D. Y
E. Z

c) Which one of the following substitutions can the artist always make without violating restrictions affecting the combination of paintings given that the painting mentioned first was not, and the painting mentioned first was not, and the painting mentioned second was, originally going to be chosen?
A. T replaces V
B. U replaces Y
C. V replaces X
D. W replaces Y
E. Z replaces W

d) If the artist chooses painting V to be included among the paintings in the exhibit, which one of the following must be true of that combination of paintings?
A. T is not chosen
B. Y is not chosen
C. U is chosen
D. W is chosen
E. Z is chosen

9] There are 3 persons.....jane robinson, smith paterson and one more, they are pilot,engineer, biochemist....but not in that order....based on that some conditions given we have to find who is pilot?

Detailed Infosys Placement Question Papers:

Infosys Placement Question Paper 1

Infosys Placement Question Paper 2

Infosys Placement Question Paper 3

Tags
placement, placement papers

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in