2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th October 2014, 04:05 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Question papers of FCI for Assistant Grade III

Staff Selection Commission conducted SSC Combined Recruitment for Assistant Grade III in FCI Examination. There SSC has planned to conduct 3 Paper for FCI Assistant Grade III Exam.

The question papers of Paper I included 200 Objective Type Questions. The question papers include the following sections:
Quantitative Aptitude,
General Intelligence,
General Awareness,
and English Language.

You are asking for the SSC Assistant Grade III in FCI Exam question paper.

Exam Syllabus:-

Paper-I:-

General Intelligence: It would include questions of non-verbal type. The test will include questions on similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc.

English Language:-Candidates’ understanding of the Basics of English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc. his/her writing ability would be tested.

Numerical Aptitude:-This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, use of Tables and Graphs, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.

General Awareness:- Questions will be asked from current events, Indian history, sports, cultures, geography, Indian polity, economy etc.

Paper-II:-

Quantitative Methods:-This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, use of Tables and Graphs, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles, Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons , Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base, Trigonometric ratio, Degree and Radian Measures, Standard Identities, Complementary angles, Heights and Distances, Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram & Pie chart.

English Language & Comprehension:- Questions will be based on spot the error, fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, spelling/detecting mis-spelt words, idioms & phrases, one word substitution, improvement of sentences, active/passive voice of verbs, conversion into direct/indirect narration, shuffling of sentence parts, shuffling of sentences in a passage, close passage & comprehension passage.

Paper-III:- The question paper will consist of questions in –Botany, Zoology, Bio-technology, Bio-chemistry, Microbiology, Food Science and Technology, Agriculture and Agricultural Engineering.
29th February 2016, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, my name is dharmendra Singh and I am from Chandigarh. I am preparing for the FCI Assistant Grade III exam. Can you help me by providing the question paper regarding it?
29th February 2016, 10:26 AM
Super Moderator

As you have asked about the FCI Assistant Grade III question paper, I am providing you information regarding it
1. The first women to climb mountain Everest peak was:
(1) Marie Jose Perec
(2) Florence Griffth Joyner
(3) Junko Tabei
(4) Jackie Joyner Kersee

2.Which one of the following European countries borders Atlantic ocean?
(1) Portugal
(2) Austria
(3) Finland
(4) Roman

4.In the constitution of India, promotion of International peace and security is included in
the:
(1)
Preamble of the constitution
(2)
Directive principles of state policy
(3) Fundamental
duties
(4) Ninth Schedule

5.In a certain code language, the word ‘NUMERICAL’ is written as ‘LMUIREACN’. How will the word
‘PUBLISHED’ be written in that language?
(1) DBUSLIHEP
(2) DBUSILEHP
(3) DUBSLIEHP
(4) DUBILSEH

FCI Assisatnt Grade III question paper

For more, you canrefer to the attached file
Attached Files
File Type: pdf FCI Assisatnt Grade III question paper.pdf (633.8 KB, 198 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in