2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th May 2015, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Quantum Mechanics IIT Madras

I am student of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) , Madras and I have missed last week’s lecture . Would you please provide me Lectures online ? If you have video Lectures , Please provide me that link so I will download it . Does IIT , Madras offer online teaching ?
Similar Threads
Thread
IITM Fluid Mechanics
Quantum Information TIFR
IIT Bombay Quantum Computing
IISC Quantum Physics
ISRO Fluid Mechanics
Fluid Mechanics VTU Notes
IISC Quantum Information
IIT Madras Quantum Mechanics
Quantum Xavier University
Quantum Computing IITB
Quantum Physics Colleges
Classical Mechanics Iitk
IIT Kharagpur Fluid Mechanics
TIFR Quantum Computing
Quantum School of Technology
Ccsu fluid mechanics
Fluid mechanics CUSAT
Quantum School Of Technology Dehradun
Fluid Mechanics Best Books
IEEE Journal of Quantum Electronics Abbreviation
8th July 2018, 06:37 AM
Unregistered

Re: Quantum Mechanics IIT Madras

Hii sir, I Wants to get the lecture Notes for the Quantum of Physics of the IIT Madras Will you Please Provide It ?
8th July 2018, 06:40 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Quantum Mechanics IIT Madras

Quantum mechanics (QM; also known as quantum physics, quantum theory, the wave mechanical model, or matrix mechanics), including quantum field theory, is a fundamental theory in physics which describes nature at the smallest scales of energy levels of atoms and subatomic particles.

Quantum mechanics gradually arose from theories to explain observations which could not be reconciled with classical physics, such as Max Planck's solution in 1900 to the black-body radiation problem,

And from the correspondence between energy and frequency in Albert Einstein's 1905 paper which explained the photoelectric effect.

Uses of the Quantum mechanics in Real World

Today, the most precise clocks in the world, atomic clocks, are able to use principles of quantum theory to measure time.

They monitor the specific radiation frequency needed to make electrons jump between energy levels.

For Further Information you may P)lease Consider the below Attachement that Contains The Lecture Notes for the Quantum of Physics of the IIT Madras

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in