2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th March 2016, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

Qualification for DSSSB

Hello, I want to know the details of the qualifications required for the DSSSB as I want to apply. Please provide me.
Similar Threads
Thread
Dsssb rti
Qualification For LDC In DSSSB
Dsssb tgt cs
Ldc dsssb
DSSSB Cut Off
Dsssb jbt
Dsssb prt
Dsssb ssa
Qualification for Special Educator in DSSSB
Qualification For PGT In DSSSB
What is DSSSB PGT
DSSSB Sep
DSSSB Domestic Science Teacher Qualification
DSSSB New Job
DSSSB What's New
DSSSB Fax No
Dsssb oct
DSSSB Education Qualification
Dsssb hc
RTI to DSSSB
5th March 2016, 08:42 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Qualification for DSSSB

Hello, here I am providing you the details of the qualifications required for the DSSSB as under:

About DSSSCB:
On the 50th Anniversary year of the Indian Independence, the Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi has instituted the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board.

Special Education Teacher:
Graduate with B.Ed/ B.Ed with Diploma/ Post Graduate professional Diploma in Special Education or equivalent from the recognized university. Candidates must have Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) certificate conducted by CBSE.

Special Educator:
Class 12th or equivalent, 2 yrs Diploma in Special Education or any other equivalent from the recognized university with CTET certificate.

TGT (Computer Science):
Bachelors Degree in Computer Application (BCA)/ Graduation in Computer Science, B.E, B.Tech (CSE/ IT) or equivalent from the recognized board

Assistant Teacher (Primary):
Passed 12th class with 50% marks, 2 yrs Diploma, Passed CTET or equivalent from the recognized board

Stenographer:
Passed class 12th, Bachelor Degree, Knowledge on computer operations or equivalent with the typing speed of 80 wpm in shorthand and 40 wpm on computer in English.

LDC:
Passed Inter/ 12th with the typing speed of 35 wpm in Hindi on computer.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in