2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th January 2017, 02:21 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Pusa University in Bihar

With the passing of Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University Act, 2016, with effect from 7th October, 2016, the erstwhile Rajendra Agricultural University, Bihar, Pusa (Samastipur) is converted into Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University. Accordingly, the University shall be governed by the provisions of Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University Act, 2016.

Eligibility Criteria

The eligibility criteria for under graduate Programmes offered by Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University, Pusa in Bihar are as follows:

Both Boys and Girls will be eligible for admission in Bachelor’s Degree Programmes. In Home Science only Girl candidates are eligible for admission.

One must be a permanent resident of the State of Bihar or a domicile of the Bihar State in case of 85% seats to be filled up through Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination. For rest 15% of the seats one is selected on all India basis.

One must have completed a minimum of 17 years of age on first of July for admission to Under-graduate programmes of the University.

Minimum qualification required for admission in B.Sc. (Ag.) and B.Sc. (Home Science) is Intermediate in Science i.e. 10+2 or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology combination or Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics combinations.

One who has passed I. Sc examination with Physics, Chemistry and Agriculture is eligible for admission to B.Sc. (Ag.) programme only.

Minimum qualification required for admission in B. F. Sc Programmes is Intermediate in Science i.e. 10+2 or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

Minimum qualification required for admission in B. Tech. (Agricultural Engineering) Programmes is Intermediate in Science, i.e. 10+2 or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics combination.

Minimum qualification required for admission in B. Tech. (Biotechnology) Programmes is Intermediate in Science, i.e. 10+2 or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry with Biology/ Mathematics/ Biotechnology combination.

Contact Detail:
Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University
Samastipur, Pusa, Bihar 848125, India
+91 6274 240 226

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in