2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

12th November 2014, 10:30 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Punjabi university, Patiala B.Ed Annual exam syllabus

You are asking for the Punjabi university Patiala B.Ed Annual exam syllabus. Here I am providing you the Punjabi university Patiala B.Ed Annual exam syllabus. This is as follows:

PAPER-I : TEACHER IN EMERGING INDIAN SOCIETY
Max. Marks : 80
Time : 3 Hours
(A) OBJECTIVES
To enable the student teachers to :
(i) Learn and understand the meaning and the concept of education.
(ii) Understand the aims and functions of education embodied in the national system of education in India.
(iii) Understand the relationship between education and philosophy and implications of philosophy in education.
(iv) Understand the need to study education in a sociological perspective and to comprehend the role of education as an agent of social change.
(v) Be aware about the means and measures (aimed at) towards the promotion of national ideals, national integration and international understanding.
(vi) Have an understanding regarding human values.

Here I am also uploading a file that contains the complete syllabus of the Punjabi university, Patiala B.Ed Annual exam. You can download it from here. This is as follows:
Attached Files
File Type: doc Punjabi university, Patiala B.Ed Annual exam syllabus.doc (476.5 KB, 442 views)
23rd September 2019, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Hi buddy here I have come to obtain Punjabi university, Patiala B.Ed Annual exam syllabus so that I could start my exam preparation according to its syllabus so will you plz give me its syllabus ??
23rd September 2019, 11:00 AM
Super Moderator

As you are asking for Punjabi university, Patiala B.Ed Annual exam syllabus so on your demand I am sharing with you :

Semester-I
PART-I : THEORY
(i) Evaluation in this part will be external as well as internal.
(ii) Each theory paper I, II and III will be of three hours duration.
(iii) Each theory paper IV & V pedagogy of a school subject I & II will be of 1 1/2 hours
duration.
(iv) Each theory paper VI (Exploring Library and other Learning Resources) and Paper
VII (Art in Education) will be of 11/2 hours.
Semester-II
PART-I: THEORY
(i) Evaluation in this part will be external as well as internal
(ii) Each theory paper VIII, IX and X will be of three hours duration.
(iii) Each theory XI &XII Pedagogy of a school subject I & II will be of 11/2 hours
duration.
(iv) Each theory paper XIII ( School Management) and Paper XIV ( Enriching Learning
Through ICT) will be of 1and 1/2 hours
Semester III
(ii) Evaluation Skill-in-Teaching Paper XV &XVI will be external as well as internal.
(iii) Evaluation in this session work XVII will be external as well as internal.
Semester IV
(ii) Evaluation XVIII (Assessment for Learning) will be of three hours duration.
(iii) Evaluation XIX (Gender, School and Society) XX (Inclusive School), XXI
(Understanding the Self), XXII (Reading and Reflecting on Texts), XXII
(Strengthening Language Proficiency), XXIV (Health and Physical Education),
XXV & XXVI (Optional Courses) will be of 11/2 hours.

Punjabi university, Patiala B.Ed Annual exam syllabus

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Punjabi university, Patiala B.Ed Annual exam syllabus.pdf (667.1 KB, 59 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in