2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd December 2015, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Re: Punjab University MBA HR

Hello sir I want to do MBA in HR from Punjab University so please provide me information about this.
3rd December 2015, 12:56 PM
Super Moderator

University Business School of Punjab University offers MBA programs as correspondence, full time, IB etc.

MBA – HR

Total Seats: 30 (Gen - 17, SC - 05, ST – 02

Additional Seats:

Wards of Kargil War - 01,
Wards of KDP - 01,
One Girl Child Out of the only two - 02,
Cancer/Aids/Thalassemia Patients - 01 (each)

Eligibility Conditions for HR Programs

a) Minimum Eligibility Criteria
i) A Bachelor's Degree in any discipline of the University with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate

ii) AMIE Examination with 50% marks or more after having passed the diploma examination with 60% marks or above and have at least 5 years research/teaching or professional experience and;

Selection Process

The weightage for CAT, Group Discussion and Personal Interview for preparing the final Merit List for admission will be as follows:

Written Test (CAT): 85%

Group Discussion (GD): 7.5%

Personal Interview (PI): 7.5%

Fee Structure

Candidates desirous of seeking admission to MBA Programmes shall pay Rs.2000/- (Rs.1000/- for SC/ST candidates

Generally the candidates will have to deposit Rs.8617/- by Demand Draft in favour of Registrar, Panjab University Chandigarh, payable at Chandigarh towards part payment of the tuition fee and other university charge etc

Contact info

University Business School
Panjab University Chandigarh (India),
Chandigarh-160014, Tel No.: +91 - (0172) 2534701,
15th February 2016, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Hello Guys , I want to Do MBA in Human Resource Management Course from in Punjab University For it Will you please Provide me Eligibility ,
15th February 2016, 04:00 PM
Super Moderator

Punjabi University is a Higher Education Institute , Which is located in Patiala, Punjab, India.

It was Founded in 1962 .

It is Affiliated to UGC

MBA in Human Resource Management Course Details :

Eligibility Criteria

Candidates must have Completed their Bachelor's Degree in any Discipline from Recognized University with not less than 50% marks .

Fee Details :

Candidates shall pay Rs.2000/- (Rs.1000/- for SC/ST candidates) as application/registration fee (non-refundable) for participation in the admission process for the session 2016-17

Selection Procedure :

Admission for these Courses will be Made on the Basis of Merit Determined by Scores of the Candidates in Common Admission Test (CAT)

The weight age for CAT, Group Discussion and Personal Interview for preparing the final Merit List for admission will be as follows:

Written Test (CAT): 85% (of CAT 2015 Percentage Score and Not Percentile)

Group Discussion (GD): 7.5%

Personal Interview (PI): 7.5%

Contact No :
0172 253 4818
Email: arubs@pu.ac.in

Address :

Panjab University
Sector 14
Chandigarh, 160014

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in