2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th December 2012, 02:13 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Punjab University Chandigarh fee structure

As you are looking for the fee structure of Punjab university. So here I m giving you detail of MBA in HR fee structure.

1 Rs 670 /pm tuition fee ( during first and second year)
2 admission fee 230/
3 NSS fee- 10/
4 environment fee Rs 85 pa
5 university registration fee - 85/ pa
6 student aid fund -40/ pa
7 student continuation fee-40/ pa
8 amalgamated fee-75/ pa
9 development fee-1535/ pa
10 computer fee 75/ pa
11 student holiday home fee 60/ pa
12 student film fee-50/ pa
13 library+ID card-155/ pa
14 readmission+ library magazine- 260/ pa
15 sport development fee-50/ pa
16 summer training+ medical- 705+30/ pa
17 parking fee- bicycle= 10/,scooter= 30/, car 75/ pm
18youth welfare +NCC= 75+10/ pa
19 other fee= 500/pa but some fee are per month like water and electricity bill, student membership in clubs etc.
22nd July 2013, 10:48 AM
pratulbhateja@gmail.com

I want to take admition in B.P.Ed. I want to know its total fees & also the fees of hostel of boys.
22nd August 2013, 12:07 PM
baljit

can i do ba math (only one subject) in private because i already doing bca
18th July 2014, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

fee structure of btech.i want to tk admission in btech
18th May 2015, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Pu fee structure for b.com,llb 5 years integrated course

Plz provide the fee structure for B.Com, LL.B. 5 years integrated course of Panjab University. Thanks
23rd November 2019, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me about the fee structure and other details for EMBA (Master of Business Administration for Executives) Program offered by University Business School of Panjab University, Chandigarh?
23rd November 2019, 02:34 PM
Super Moderator

University Business School (formerly, Department of Commerce and Business Management) of Panjab University, Chandigarh has been imparting quality management education to develop dedicated, innovative and effective managers, researchers and teachers for decades.

The rechristening of the Department of Commerce and Business Management as University Business School (UBS) in 1995 by the Panjab University, symbolizes the recognition of completeness and maturity of the Department as a center of management education in India.

Name of the Course
Master of Business Administration for Executives

Duration
2 years

Seats
30+3 NRI

Fees
96345/- [2018-2019]

Eligibility

(i) Admission is through an Entrance Test conducted by Panjab University followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.

(ii) Bachelor Degree in any stream with not less than 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University

OR a pass in the final exam conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England/Institute of Cost Accountants of India or Chartered Institute of Management Accountants of England/Institute of Company Secretaries of India;

OR Diploma in Personal Management and Labour Welfare or Diploma in Marketing Management with not less than 60% marks in the aggregate, provided one holds a Bachelor degree.

(iii) One must have two years whole time executive experience in a commercial or industrial establishment after having passed the qualifying exam. Members of All India or State Administrative/Technical Services and Defence Personnel holding administrative positions with not less than two years of executive experience will also be eligible. Organizational sponsorship is essential.

Note:
Applying for Entrance Test and taking the Test do not entitle a candidate for admission. For admission online Admission Form will have to be submitted by the Candidate separately.

One needs to fill up and submit online Admission Form, even if the result of Entrance Test has not been declared by then.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in