2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th April 2013, 03:39 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Punjab Technical University BBA Syllabus

Here I am giving you Punjab Technical University BBA Syllabus in a pdf File attached with it so you can download it free of cost.. Some content of PDF file is given below :

BBA Syllabus:

1st Semester :
Principles of Management
Business Mathematics
Microeconomics
Organization Behavior
Business Communication – I
Introduction to Computers - I

2nd Semester :
Financial Accounting
Macroeconomics
Business Laws – I
Human Resource Management
Business Communication – II
Introduction to Computers – II

3rd Semester :
Indian Economy
Marketing Management
Cost and Management Accounting
Business Statistics
Production and Operations Management
Seminar

4th Semester:
Research Methodology
Financial Management
Consumer Behavior
Business Laws – II
Quality Management
Introduction to Database Management Systems
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Punjab Technical University BBA Syllabus.pdf (102.7 KB, 342 views)
16th April 2015, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Punjab Technical University BBA Syllabus

Hi I am student of BBA in 2nd year in Punjab Technical University and I lost my syllabus so please provide me a new syllabus of BBA in 2nd year and also tell me the if any change in new syllabus of Punjab Technical University
25th September 2019, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

I am looking for Punjab Technical University Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program syllabus so will you plz let me know from where I can collect it ??
25th September 2019, 12:31 PM
Super Moderator

As you want here I am giving bellow Punjab Technical University Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program syllabus :

HVPE 101 Human Values & Professional Ethics
Objective/s and Expected outcome:
To help the students to discriminate between valuable and superficial in the life. To help develop the critical
ability to distinguish between essence and form, or between what is of value and what is superficial, in life - this
ability is to be developed not for a narrow area or field of study, but for everyday situations in life, covering the
widest possible canvas. To help students develop sensitivity and awareness; leading to commitment and courage
to act on their own belief. It is not sufficient to develop the discrimination ability, it is important to act on such
discrimination in a given situation. Knowingly or unknowingly, our education system has focused on the skill
aspects (learning and doing) - it concentrates on providing to its students the skills to do things. In other words, it
concentrates on providing How to do things. The aspects of understanding What to do or Why something
should be done” is assumed. No significant cogent material on understanding is included as a part of the curriculum. A
result of this is the production of graduates who tend to join into a blind race for wealth, position and jobs. Often it
leads to misuse of the skills; and confusion and wealth that breeds chaos in family, problems in society, and imbalance
in nature. This course is an effort to fulfill our responsibility to provide our students this significant input about
understanding. This course encourages students to discover what they consider valuable. Accordingly, they should
be able to discriminate between valuable and the superficial in real situations in their life. It has been
experimented at IIITH, IITK and UPTU on a large scale with significant results.
PART A
1. Course Introduction - Need, Basic Guidelines, Content and Process for Value Education
Understanding the need, basic guidelines, content and process for Value Education.
Self Explorationwhat is it?- its content and process; „Natural Acceptance and Experiential
Validation- as the mechanism for self exploration.
Continuous Happiness and Prosperity- A look at basic Human Aspirations
Right understanding, Relationship and Physical Facilities- the basic requirements for fulfillment of
aspirations of every human being with their correct priority
Understanding Happiness and Prosperity correctly- A critical appraisal of the current scenario
Method to fulfill the above human aspirations: understanding and living in harmony at various
levels (6 Hrs.)
2. Understanding Harmony in the Human Being - Harmony in Myself!
Understanding human being as a co-existence of the sentient „I and the material „Body
Understanding the needs of Self („I) and „Body - Sukh and Suvidha
Understanding the Body as an instrument of „I (I being the doer, seer and enjoyer)
Understanding the characteristics and activities of „I and harmony in „I
Understanding the harmony of I with the Body: Sanyam and Swasthya; correct appraisal of
Physical needs, meaning of Prosperity in detail
Programs to ensure Sanyam and Swasthya (6 Hrs.)

3. Understanding Harmony in the Family and Society- Harmony in Human-Human Relationship
Understanding harmony in the Family- the basic unit of human interaction.
Understanding values in human-human relationship; meaning of Nyaya and program for its
fulfillment to ensure Ubhay-tripti; Trust (Vishwas) and Respect (Samman) as the foundational
values of relationship.
Understanding the meaning of Vishwas; Difference between intention and competence
Understanding the meaning of Samman, Difference between respect and differentiation; the other
salient values in relationship
Understanding the harmony in the society (society being an extension of family): Samadhan,
Samridhi, Abhay, Sah-astitva as comprehensive Human Goals
Visualizing a universal harmonious order in society- Undivided Society (Akhand Samaj),
Universal Order (Sarvabhaum Vyawastha )- from family to world family!
PART B
4. Understanding Harmony in the Nature and Existence - Whole existence as Co-existence
Understanding the harmony in the Nature
(6 Hrs.)
Interconnectedness and mutual fulfillment among the four orders of nature- recyclability and selfregulation in nature
Understanding Existence as Co-existence (Sah-astitva) of mutually interacting units in allpervasive space
Holistic perception of harmony at all levels of existence (4 Hrs.)
5. Implications of the above Holistic Understanding of Harmony on Professional Ethics
Natural acceptance of human values
Definitiveness of Ethical Human Conduct
Basis for Humanistic Education, Humanistic Constitution and Humanistic Universal Order
Competence in professional ethics:
o Ability to utilize the professional competence for augmenting universal human order
o Ability to identify the scope and characteristics of people-friendly and eco-friendly production
systems
o Ability to identify and develop appropriate technologies and management patterns for above
production systems.
Case studies of typical holistic technologies, management models and production systems
Strategy for transition from the present state to Universal Human Order:
o At the level of individual: as socially and ecologically responsible engineers, technologists and
managers
o At the level of society: as mutually enriching institutions and organizations

Punjab Technical University Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program syllabus

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in