Register
2016 2017 Student Forum

1 2 3  ... Last
Main Forum>Punjab School Education Board Syllabus for 12th Class
geethanjal 04:31 PM 12th October 2012
Sir I am a 12th Class student of Punjab School Education Board and I am searching here for my syllabus so please can you give me the syllabus and provide me the page where I can download the syllabus?

geethanjal 04:31 PM 12th October 2012
Sir I am a 12th Class student of Punjab School Education Board and I am searching here for my syllabus so please can you give me the syllabus and provide me the page where I can download the syllabus?
Shaleen 03:51 PM 13th October 2012
You want to get class 12th syllabus of Punjab School of Education Board so following is its syllabus:

Two (2) Question on Transformation of sentences will be asked. Weightage to change of Tenses, Voice, Narration and use of same word as Noun and Verb, use of Prepositions and Determiners will be reduced by half if sentences are repeated from Semester-I. More weightage to be given to questions based on

Semester-II syllabus.
(b) One line answer questions from English Reader 4 marks.
(c) One line answer questions from Supplementary Reader 3 marks

Rest of syllabus is available in pdf file which is free for you and attached right down here.
Attached: PSEB Class 12th Syllabus.pdf (775.5 KB) 
lovely 07:57 PM 15th December 2012
please give me syallbus of 12th
kirandeep kaur 06:32 PM 14th February 2013
Sir I am a 12th Class student of Punjab School Education Board and I am searching here for my syllabus so please can you give me the syllabus and provide me the page where I can download the syllabus
muskan aggarwal 12:01 PM 1st March 2013
plz send the 12th class syllabus of non medical
Unregistered 12:32 PM 3rd March 2013
Unregistered 05:33 PM 21st March 2013
Sir I am a 12th Class student of Punjab School Education Board and I am searching here for computer application syllabus so please can you give me the syllabus and provide me the page where I can download the syllabus?
kprabhjit69@yahoo.in 08:32 PM 27th May 2013
I am a student ofb12class. With non medical. I. want to see syllbus of maths chemistry.
shamsher sidhu 09:57 PM 14th July 2013
Send me 12th nonmedical 2013 syllabus
1 2 3  ... Last