2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st August 2015, 01:50 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Punjab National Bank Schemes

As you want I am here giving you list of Schemes offered by Punjab National Bank to International Banking.

Punjab National Bank Offers Various Schemes to International Banking:

Foreign Currency Non-resident Deposit A/c Scheme (FD)

Non-resident External Deposit A/c Scheme (SB/CA/FD)

Non-resident Ordinary Deposit A/c Scheme (SB/CA/FD/RD)

Foreign Inward Remittances – Rupee Drawing

Arrangements / Speed Remittances with Exchange Houses

Money Transfer Schemes

PNB-NRI REMIT Scheme

Exchange of Foreign Currency Travellers Cheques/Notes

World Travel Card

Buyers’ / Suppliers’ Credit against Imports into India

Letter of Guarantee (issued on behalf of foreign bank)

Precious Metal Business (on consignment basis)

Gold (Metal) Loan Scheme for Domestic Jewellery Manufacturers.

ECGC – Bank assurance - Selling of policies to exporters

Other services offered b PNB:

Digital Banking
Personal Banking
Social Banking
MSME Banking
Agricultural Banking
Corporate Banking

Contact detail :
Punjab National Bank
Customer Care Division
(For All Complaints)
Toll Free No.
1800 180 2222
1800 103 2222
Tolled.No.01202490000
Landline:01123714562
5th November 2015, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello friend I want the information related to PNB DUGANA- FIXED DEPOSIT SCHEME so please provide it?
5th November 2015, 01:52 PM
Super Moderator

Hello brother as you ask for the information of PNB DUGANA- FIXED DEPOSIT SCHEME so here I am providing you the details………

Features of the product:
Individual (singly or jointly) with others
Minor who have attained the age of 10 years and above in his/her own name on giving proof of age
Minors below the age of 10 years under guardianship of Natural/legal guardian
Proprietorship/Partnership Firm, Commercial Organization,Company/Corporate Body
Hindu Undivided Family
Association, Club, Society, Trust or Religious/Charitable Educational Institutions,
Municipality or Panchayat, Government or Quasi-Government body
Illiterate and blind persons can also open accounts.
Non Resident Indians are also eligible to open NRO accounts under the scheme
Minimum Deposit of Rs.5000/- in multiples of Rs. 1/- and below Rs. 1 crore per day per customer.

Documents required:
The Bank requires a satisfactory introduction of the person/s opening the account by a person acceptable to the Bank.
The Bank is required to obtain two recent photographs of the person/s opening the account, as per RBI directives.
The Bank is required to obtain Permanent Account Number (PAN) or General Index Register (GIR) Number or alternatively obtain declaration in Form No.60 or 61 as per the Income Tax Act (vide Section 139A) from the person/s opening the account.

Terms & Conditions:
Period of FDR – 99 Months
Premature withdrawals are allowed, unless specified otherwise, at the rate of interest applicable for the period for which the deposit has run or the contracted rate whichever is lower, subject to penalty, if any, prescribed by the bank. No interest will be paid on premature withdrawals of deposit which has remained with the bank for less than 15 days.
Generally loans/overdrafts against deposits are allowed except on Certificates of Deposit (CD). Such loans are sanctioned by charging interest at rates directed by RBI from time to time or as prescribed by the Bank.
12th February 2016, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know about Punjab National Bank woman Schemes so here can you please give me details ?
12th February 2016, 10:59 AM
Super Moderator

Hey as Punjab National Bank is an Indian financial services company based in New Delhi, India. Founded in 1894

PNB Mahila Udyam Nidhi Scheme

The women entrepreneurs will be assisted for setting up of new projects in tiny /small scale sector and rehabilitation of viable sick SSI units

PNB Mahila Samridhi Yojna

Beauty Parlour, i.e. for purchase of Furniture, Chairs, Bench etc.

Cyber Cafe, i.e. for purchase of Computers and furniture like computer tables, chairs etc. and for recurring expenditure as per the need of the activity

Tailoring shop/Boutique, i.e. for purchase of Sewing Machines, etc.

ISD/ STD Booths, i.e. for Security Deposits with MTNL/ other Agencies like Reliance/ Tata Indicom. etc., for purchase of Fax Machine, Xeroxing/ Photocopier Machine, etc.

Scheme For Financing Creches

The women will be assisted for purchase of required infrastructure for setting up Creches like basic equipment, utensils, stationers, growth monitoring equipments, fridge, cooler/fan, water filter, etc. and for recurring expenditure for one month.

PNB Kalyani Card Scheme

The literate/illiterate women dwelling in rural / semi-urban areas who have attained the age of majority shall be eligible under the Scheme.

PNB Mahila Sashaktikaran Abhiyan

Interest rate to be relaxed by 0.25% in Non-Priority Sector Advances and 0.50% in Priority Sector advances

Margin to be reduced to 10%, wherever the margin requirement is more than 10%

Waiver of 50% upfront fee

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in