2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th March 2013, 10:06 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Punjab Institute of Management and Technology, Sahib

Here I am giving you BCA Course Structure of Punjab Institute of Management and Technology, Sahib:

BSBC101 COMMUNICATION – I
Objective and Expected outcome:
The objective of this course is to make students understand that both oral & written communications are equally important. The students should be comfortable with both verbal & written communication.

SECTION-A

English Language: Sentence, Parts of speech, Tenses, Active passive voice, Direct Indirect speech, Creative writing& vocabulary, Comprehension passage, Reading of biographies of at least 10 IT business personalities (can be a home assignment or classroom reading). (9)

SECTION-B
Business communication-Types, Medias, Objectives, Modals, Process, Importance Understanding Barriers to communication & ways to handle and improve barriers. (9)

SECTION-C

Presentation skills-Its Purpose in business world, How to find material for presentation, How to sequence the speech with proper introduction and conclusion, How to Prepare PPT& Complete set of required body language while delivering presentation.
Reading & writing skills- Importance of reading and writing, improving writing skills through understanding and practicing Notice, E-mail, Tenders, Advertisement, formal letter.

Here I am uploading a pdf file in which complete syllabus is given. This file is free for you.

Address:
Punjab Institute of Management & Technology,
Near GPS Campus, G.T. Road, Mandi Gobindgarh,
Fatehgarh Sahib, Punjab - 147301
India
E-mail: enquiry@pimt.info
Telephone: +91-01765 254144, 254755
Fax: +91 1765 241056

Map:

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in