2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th February 2016, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Pu leet

Hello sir, I am YOgeshwar Dutt. I am from Chandigarh. I want you to help me by proviidng me some information about the PU LEET – 2016 important dates, eligibility criteria and exam pattern. Can you help me?
Similar Threads
Thread
SLIET LEET Syllabus
LEET Syllabus
Syllabus SLIET LEET
GNDU LEET Admission
Pune University LEET
PEC Chandigarh LEET
LEET Exam PTU
BITS Pilani Leet
PU LEET key
LEET Admission In PTU
LEET in NIT Jalandhar
HP LEET Results
IIT Delhi LEET
LEET form of PTU
Result of LEET HP
LEET Exam Date
Colleges Under LEET
B.Tech through LEET exam
List of Colleges under LEET
Thapar LEET
25th February 2016, 04:42 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Pu leet

PULEET is Panjab University Lateral Entry Entrance Test.
PU LEET – 2016 is conducted by Panjab University, Chandigarh for admission to Chandigarh College of Engineering and Technology and UIET, SSGPURC Hoshiarpur Punjab

As you have asked information about the PU LEET – 2016 important dates, eligibility criteria and exam pattern, check below for the information

PU LEET 2016 will be conducted on 10th July 2016, Sunday.
As the important dates for PU LEET 2016 has not been released yet, I am providing you with that of last year which will give you an idea

Important Dates
Date of Advertisement regarding test & other information relevant thereto 13-05-2015 (Wednesday)
Date of Availability of PU –PULEET Prospectus and Application Form on the website of Panjab University 13-05-2015 (Wednesday)
Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Bank Challan 23-06-2015 (Tuesday)

Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State Bank of India using website generated challan 25-06-2015(Thursday) upto 4:00 p.m.
Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website 27-06-2015 (Saturday)

No correction will be entertained / made regarding photograph, signature and any other information after 30-06-2015 (Tuesday)
Final date by which Roll No. will be available online 06-07-2015 (Monday)
Date of Holding Entrance Test 12-07-2015 (Sunday)
Tentative date during which the result may be declared by the University 22-07-2015 (Wednesday)

Eligibility Requirements:
The lateral entry from Diploma to 2nd year of 4-year B.E. degree level would be open only to 3 year Diploma holders who have accomplished Matriculation Examination with Physics and Mathematics.
Applicant must have obtained 60% marks in the aggregate in the Diploma Course as required by AICTE.

Exam Pattern:
The duration of the Entrance Test will be one hour and thirty minutes and it will comprise of 75 multiple-choice questions of one mark each. The syllabus will be based broadly on the course contents as provided in the Prospectus. There will be negative marking for wrong answers.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in